Page 119 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2655
  1. #1771
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    9,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Chiefs suspended Peters for Sunday. Crabtree and Cooper will back, too.

    Fun times in KC.
    Reid had to do it. Peters caused some problem during a game with his action and he needed punished. As much as it hurts the team , him playing would say he was above the rules. Its a blow for sure.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  2. #1772
    Fantastic Member Jackmando7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Look at this list of GMs.. I think its starting to paint the picture of why the Browns suck

    2016-17 Sashi Brown<<
    2014-15 Ray Farmer
    2013 Michael Lombardi
    2010-12 Tom Heckert
    2009 George Kokinis
    2005-08 Phil Savage
    2002-04 Butch Davis
    1999-01 Dwight Clark

  3. #1773
    Loony Scott Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Running Springs, California
    Posts
    3,205

    Default

    Predictions:

    Saints over Falcons - Falcons are out of it.
    Vikings over Panthers - Vikings emerge as the undisputed leader in the NFC
    Bills over Colts - Bills start to win just in time to raise hopes before they dash them
    Packers over Browns - Yes the Browns could win. Could.
    Bengals over Bears - In the Whocares Bowl!
    49ers over Texans - Another Grappowin
    Giants over Cowboys - Eli minus Macapoo = Angry Victory
    Chiefs over Raiders - Its about time for the Chiefs to raise their fan's hopes again. And for the Raiders to dash hopes all around.
    Titans over Cardinals - Titans move one step closer to being kings of the AFC south
    Broncos over Jets - Futility Bowl!
    Chargers over Redskins - Defense wins for the Bolts.
    Rams over Eagles - Yes this means a tie among the Eagles, Rams and Saints in the NFC after this weekend. Lovely.
    Seahawks over Jaguars - Why are people picking the Jags to win this game?
    Steelers over Ravens - How many suspensions in this one? Maybe three more.
    Patriots over Dolphins - Keeping pace with the Steelers until their inevitable showdown.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 12-07-2017 at 12:03 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

  4. #1774
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    9,092

    Default

    After a 1-27 record , the Cleveland Browns have fired GM Sashi Brown after 2+ seasons. The team its rumored could be looking at John Dorsey.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  5. #1775
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    9,092

    Default

    Also in stupid Browns news , Hue Jackson was told he'd be kept as coach next season as well. Jackson is 1-27 in , 2 seasons thus far. Also he has a 0.036 winning percentage in 2 seasons thus far. Yet Haslam claims he will bring Jackson back next season.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  6. #1776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    After a 1-27 record , the Cleveland Browns have fired GM Sashi Brown after 2+ seasons. The team its rumored could be looking at John Dorsey.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Also in stupid Browns news , Hue Jackson was told he'd be kept as coach next season as well. Jackson is 1-27 in , 2 seasons thus far. Also he has a 0.036 winning percentage in 2 seasons thus far. Yet Haslam claims he will bring Jackson back next season.
    I am grateful for the Browns. No matter how bad your franchise is, at least they're not Cleveland.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

  7. #1777
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    12,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Also in stupid Browns news , Hue Jackson was told he'd be kept as coach next season as well. Jackson is 1-27 in , 2 seasons thus far. Also he has a 0.036 winning percentage in 2 seasons thus far. Yet Haslam claims he will bring Jackson back next season.
    So, the Browns fire the GM but keep the head coach whom the new GM, whoever that is will be saddled with. Yeah, that makes a helluva lot of sense.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  8. #1778
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    9,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I am grateful for the Browns. No matter how bad your franchise is, at least they're not Cleveland.
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    So, the Browns fire the GM but keep the head coach whom the new GM, whoever that is will be saddled with. Yeah, that makes a helluva lot of sense.
    The Browns moved quick and signed John Dorsey as the new GM of the Browns to a 4 year contract.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eneral-manager
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  9. #1779
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    9,092

    Default

    Back 18 years ago the Buffalo Bills cursed themselves with the curse of Flutie. In it , ownership and Wade Phillips made a decision that backfired.





    How different would have things been had Flutie been given the start ? If the team rode the hot QB into the playoffs.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  10. #1780
    Astonishing Member Hiromi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,193

    Default

    I wonder how many weird ways the Falcons are going to manage to win games this year

    Still in the playoff hunt

    And another Thursday night classic
    Sloppy play
    questionable officiating
    flags everywhere
    players dropping like flies from injury

    still a down to the wire game so at least it didn't tick off the wild blowout box
    Last edited by Hiromi; 12-07-2017 at 09:33 PM.

  11. #1781
    Fantastic Member Jackmando7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Browns moved quick and signed John Dorsey as the new GM of the Browns to a 4 year contract.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eneral-manager
    You ready for an off season full of Alex Smith to CLE talk?

  12. #1782
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,098

    Default

    The win by the Falcons puts pressure on the Seahawks. If they lose to the Jaguars, then they lose their wild card to the Falcons. If the Panthers beat the Vikings they tie the Saints, but if they lose then they tie the Falcons.

  13. #1783
    Rebel that Rebels BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    5,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The win by the Falcons puts pressure on the Seahawks. If they lose to the Jaguars, then they lose their wild card to the Falcons. If the Panthers beat the Vikings they tie the Saints, but if they lose then they tie the Falcons.
    I don't see Seattle making it now. And if they do, they're one and one. They lost a lot of secondary and will be facing tough QBs in the playoffs. They have 0 offense. Wilson can't carry them to the SB. And their kicker is suspect.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  14. #1784
    New old guy Surf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I don't see Seattle making it now. And if they do, they're one and one. They lost a lot of secondary and will be facing tough QBs in the playoffs. They have 0 offense. Wilson can't carry them to the SB. And their kicker is suspect.
    Ehhhh, not so sure about that. They definitely have more than 'zero' offense. They're playoff battle tested which is more than you can say about any other top team in the NFC not the Aint's and Falcons. Yea, there secondary is banged but at home they have some depth and they know how to play. They ain't 7 days out yet from whooping the Eagles ass, banged up and all. I feel I'd pick them over Minnesota in Minnesota if the Rams don't stumble. Reports of their demise have been shortsighted before, not saying they represent in the Superbowl but they are not going to Cinci Bengal this thing, going in and out of W/C weekend the first day.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

  15. #1785
    Rebel that Rebels BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    5,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Ehhhh, not so sure about that. They definitely have more than 'zero' offense. They're playoff battle tested which is more than you can say about any other top team in the NFC not the Aint's and Falcons. Yea, there secondary is banged but at home they have some depth and they know how to play. They ain't 7 days out yet from whooping the Eagles ass, banged up and all. I feel I'd pick them over Minnesota in Minnesota if the Rams don't stumble. Reports of their demise have been shortsighted before, not saying they represent in the Superbowl but they are not going to Cinci Bengal this thing, going in and out of W/C weekend the first day.
    They won't be playing at home in playoffs unless a catastrophe strikes the 5 teams ahead of them. Thus their biggest advantage is out the window. Remember the last time they escaped WC weekend was due to a missed field goal. And that guy is on their team now.

    They have Wilson and sometimes Jimmy on OFF ... that's about it.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •