Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1531
  1. #61
    Astonishing Member Hiromi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,991

    Default

    Eh, Seahawks are on the road, they still don't have an offensive line, I wouldn't bet on them either

  2. #62
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series
    Posts
    12,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    That's the only one I disagree with.
    If it was in Seattle, I would maybe go with the Seahawks, but it's at Lambeau, so I think the Pack win this game.
    I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

    "There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

    "I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

  3. #63
    Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    5,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Eh, Seahawks are on the road, they still don't have an offensive line, I wouldn't bet on them either
    Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    If it was in Seattle, I would maybe go with the Seahawks, but it's at Lambeau, so I think the Pack win this game.
    Yeah ... I didn't realize that. The Swiss Cheese O-line in Cheeseheadville? Yeah, Seattle's gonna be 0-1.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  4. #64
    formerly edhopper Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,419

    Default

    The Packs have a special hate for Seattle ever since the refs cost them the game in 2014.
    There came a time when the name edhopper died! The final moment came with the fatal release of indescribable power--which tore every post that bore the name edhopper asunder--split it linto a new identity, and filled CBR with the blinding death flash of it's destruction! In the end there was a new user name, spinning slow and barren, clean of all that had gone before, adrift in the fading sounds of binary thunder...THEN----THERE WAS KIRBY101

  5. #65
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    12,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    My week 1 picks:

    Patriots over Chiefs
    Bills over Jets
    Skins over Eagles
    Raiders over Titans
    Texans over Jaguars
    Cards over Lions
    Steelers over Browns
    Falcons over Bears
    Bengals over Ravens
    Rams over Colts
    Panthers over 49ers
    Packers over Seahawks
    Cowboys over Giants
    Vikes over Saints
    Broncos over Chargers
    Hard to argue with that pick since the Deadskins won the last four or five straight games against my Eagles, but I think Philly will pull a surprise out of their helmets and win the opener.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  6. #66
    formerly edhopper Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,419

    Default

    The only fantasy football I have ever been interested in.



    Last edited by Kirby101; 09-06-2017 at 08:06 PM.
    There came a time when the name edhopper died! The final moment came with the fatal release of indescribable power--which tore every post that bore the name edhopper asunder--split it linto a new identity, and filled CBR with the blinding death flash of it's destruction! In the end there was a new user name, spinning slow and barren, clean of all that had gone before, adrift in the fading sounds of binary thunder...THEN----THERE WAS KIRBY101

  7. #67
    Astonishing Member Hiromi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,991

    Default

    Going to be a rough year as a Falcons fan, especially on road games, wonder if it's as bad or worse as the year following the Pat's 18-1 embarrassment

    That said, I think they have the best all around team in the NFC again, no real glaring weaknesses anywhere, Offense is good in all aspects O Line, QB, running backs and receivers. Still have two of the better kickers in the league on Special teams in Bosher and Bryant, defense will only improve as the rookies get older(Falcons are returning all but one defensive starters this year) and we get Trufant one of the best CBs in the league back. Think we only got a glimpse of how good this defense can be in the first half of the Super Bowl, it's extremely fast and motivated. I think they should go 5-0 before their first real test in going to Foxborough in week 7(only real tough team in that stretch is Greenbay and they'll be in Atlanta for that game opening the new stadium)
    Last edited by Hiromi; 09-06-2017 at 08:15 PM.

  8. #68
    Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    5,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Going to be a rough year as a Falcons fan, especially on road games, wonder if it's as bad or worse as the year following the Pat's 18-1 embarrassment

    That said, I think they have the best all around team in the NFC again, no real glaring weaknesses anywhere, Offense is good in all aspects O Line, QB, running backs and receivers. Still have two of the better kickers in the league on Special teams in Bosher and Bryant, defense will only improve as the rookies get older(Falcons are returning all but one defensive starters this year) and we get Trufant one of the best CBs in the league back. Think we only got a glimpse of how good this defense can be in the first half of the Super Bowl, it's extremely fast and motivated. I think they should go 5-0 before their first real test in going to Foxborough in week 7(only real tough team in that stretch is Greenbay and they'll be in Atlanta for that game opening the new stadium)
    The second half is going to be brutal for them.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    That's the only one I disagree with.
    Yeah, I do not trust a Dom Capers defense for stopping a mobile QB like Russell Wilson. Kaepernick made the Packers look like clowns every time he played them. EVERY TIME.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

  10. #70
    Fantastic Member NeathBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Going to be a rough year as a Falcons fan, especially on road games, wonder if it's as bad or worse as the year following the Pat's 18-1 embarrassment

    That said, I think they have the best all around team in the NFC again, no real glaring weaknesses anywhere, Offense is good in all aspects O Line, QB, running backs and receivers. Still have two of the better kickers in the league on Special teams in Bosher and Bryant, defense will only improve as the rookies get older(Falcons are returning all but one defensive starters this year) and we get Trufant one of the best CBs in the league back. Think we only got a glimpse of how good this defense can be in the first half of the Super Bowl, it's extremely fast and motivated. I think they should go 5-0 before their first real test in going to Foxborough in week 7(only real tough team in that stretch is Greenbay and they'll be in Atlanta for that game opening the new stadium)
    I suppose Atlanta is either going to pull themselves together after the Super Bowl horror show and make another run to it, or that defeat will be a franchise killer and it'll take them 10 years to get over it... Personally I think they'll be close again this season, but it wouldn't be a great shock if they miss the playoffs altogether.

  11. #71
    Incredible Member Darkseid Is's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The only fantasy football I have ever been interested in.



    Look at the color. So amazing.

    Once again, like 3D art. I want to extend my arms to make that catch, but it's only a drawing! How do you do this Jack?!?!?!

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Suspension is upheld buuut, Zeke is going to play week 1 against the Giants on Sunday night.

    Rog has gotta get that big week 1 number after all. Wonder if he'll even be at his flagship NBC game.
    That might not do the Cowboys any good. They had Zeke against the Giants both times they faced them last year and still lost. The Giants were really the only team that frustrated the Cowboys. No matter what they seemed to do, the Giants shut them down. I think some of this was political in the sense that they're trying to give Zeke some reprieve, but I don't think it'll accomplish anything. Plus, if he ends up doing something stupid again, which is entirely possible, the League will look proactive for once. And that's something they need right now.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

  13. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    I def cannot agree with that. Aside from the Steelers, do you know what shuts the Bengals down? Big games.
    Wow I'm predicting the Bengals to finally end that drought , the Steelers benefited from no penalty with Porter trolling, I don't doubt when they play karma hits Steelers mouth knocking out 6 front teeth.

  14. #74

    Default

    Pats fans won't move the hell on Because the Big Cheese RG is shown on a highway changing screen with a clown nose.

    It's so damn juvenile and utterly dumb. Brady brought on himself not fully cooperative, he spit in the face of a Bison and was ran over like roadkill.
    Also the damn Pats won a super bowl in a excellent way largest comeback in a Super Bowl, and only team to win a SB in overtime.
    So holding onto this Anger is 1 of the dumbest, nonsensical, illogical things.

  15. #75
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Pats fans won't move the hell on Because the Big Cheese RG is shown on a highway changing screen with a clown nose.

    It's so damn juvenile and utterly dumb. Brady brought on himself not fully cooperative, he spit in the face of a Bison and was ran over like roadkill.
    Also the damn Pats won a super bowl in a excellent way largest comeback in a Super Bowl, and only team to win a SB in overtime.
    So holding onto this Anger is 1 of the dumbest, nonsensical, illogical things.
    That would be all well in good if the NFL didn't specifically tell Brady he didn't have to turnover his phone (fact), then when he didn't the NFL let it leak that he didn't (fact), then used that as justification for a punishment that had never been associated with a suspension (fact), then Brady offered to help retrieve the texts (fact) and the NFL declined saying it would be too hard (fact), and then the emails of Brady that they did have ended up being carelessly leaked to the public (fact) thus justifying Brady's decision to not turn over the phone the NFL said he didn't have to turnover.

    Also completely ignoring about another dozen things about that case that the NFL handled improperly. The reality is, at the end of the day the NFL handled the case poorly, had very light evidence on the Patriots, and no direct evidence (their words) on Brady, and the punishment for an equipment violation is never articulated clearly in the rule book aside from being a possible $20000 fine, and had to make several assumptions often contrary to other assumptions to make the findings they had and more of it had to do with owners who were still mad over how GOODELL messed up Spygate.

    The Patriots didn't win two Super Bowls after because of anything the NFL did, if anything they did it in spite of them. They had to win one Super Bowl in a freaking media circus over something the NFL office never should have let leak (and the leak wasn't even factually correct), then won another in a year after they lost a 1st round draft pick and had their star QB miss 4 games.

    So sorry, Patriots fans can be as salty as they want, any fanbase would be in the same situation and are kidding themselves if they say they wouldn't. Tonight is going to so funny.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •