Amazing Member

Default A WW/Harley Quinn movie fight...

Do you think we'll see this one day? How do you think it'll go down?

It'll probably be brief. With Harley hitting WW as hard as she can to no effect and WW sending her flying.

Bit like the the deadpool/Colossus fight I suppose.

YOUR ideas on this?

Harley doesn't have that many fighting skills to match Diana. I mean all Diana needs to do is use the lasso and that is it.
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

Diana can just pluck Harley in the face and the fights over.

Unless Diana feels compelled to hold way, WAY back, a fight between her and Harley would be over in about two seconds.

Or if Diana's powers were being messed with.

Or if Harley suddenly gained powers of her own.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar

The only way to do it to hold any sort of credibility would be to have Diana be amused by this woman enough that she kinda lets Harley "test" her for a few minutes, deliberately prolonging and maybe even egging on the fight (a way to show she too has a sense of humor), then when she's done playing around dispatch of her quickly, something which only makes Harley kinda like her.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

Fantastic Member

I don't really see this happening.

Harley would throw a punch, Diana would catch it well before it made impact. Diana would then subdue Harley, possibly by tying her up with the lasso.

Then they'll have a chat about being forced to run around in tiny and uncomfortable costumes to serve as eye candy for mostly male viewers. Then, Diana will fly Harley back to Arkham Asylum in her invisible jet. And, while she's in Gotham City, Diana will take it upon herself to quickly and painlessly round up all of Batman's other foes and deposit them back to Arkham Asylum after which she will invite Bruce to join her for ice cream.

Amazing Member

thanks for the replies! yeah, it's probably best played for laughs. Harley could try headbutting Diana only to injure herself ("uhh, I don't think I did that right!") , her baseball bat would shatter over WW's head. "Lucille!.." cries a shocked Harley

Ultimate Member

This would be like a fight between Superman and Captain Boomerang. Play it for laughs.

Best cast scenario - Harley attack with a pillow.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

I was just watching the Defenders the other day and how they handled Luke versus non-powered folks.

He doesn't budge. He doesn't twitch. His jaw doesn't move an inch when a well-trained martial artist kicks him in the face.

That's how I want to see Diana portrayed in a fight vs Harley; she just stands there ignoring all of Harley's attacks as the big hammer/baseball bat shatters until she finally has enough and just casually backhands her into unconsciousness.

Personally I want to see how WW/Gal Gadot handles Mera/Amber Heard's water powers, that's a more balanced fight.

Just crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

I think it would happen like this:

fc4ad507ff1c202534bbf18516f68d61.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    I was just watching the Defenders the other day and how they handled Luke versus non-powered folks.

He doesn't budge. He doesn't twitch. His jaw doesn't move an inch when a well-trained martial artist kicks him in the face.

That's how I want to see Diana portrayed in a fight vs Harley; she just stands there ignoring all of Harley's attacks as the big hammer/baseball bat shatters until she finally has enough and just casually backhands her into unconsciousness.
    Heck, we saw Diana take a rifle butt to the head from a normal human in the JL trailer. That was pretty much her reaction to it as well.

(Well, we assume he was a normal human anyway. If he wasn't, then that's even better!)
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--