Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she is not dead she is thriving and doing well:

Attachment 54386
    I am so close to this issue that I can taste. I'm on issue 12 and they finally finish the first arc. It was rough in place, but I was satisfied overall. Storm bringing up that T'Challa can't annul his love for her was so.... Ugh, I want them back together.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm didn't get knocked out when she showed up. she literally shot a bolt of lightning and after that was no where to found. that how is unimportant she is to this book. please Hadari Yao, release her from this horrible writer.
    Even Storm was treated better in EXM, and that series was mediocre at best.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoxMonster View Post
    I am so close to this issue that I can taste. I'm on issue 12 and they finally finish the first arc. It was rough in place, but I was satisfied overall. Storm bringing up that T'Challa can't annul his love for her was so.... Ugh, I want them back together.
    oops my bad I won't spoil anymore but when you get done please post ur thoughts in the storm forum!! I would love to have that discussion once ur dome.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-06-2017 at 12:55 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    Even Storm was treated better in EXM, and that series was mediocre at best.
    yea as much as I didn't care for exm, lemire didn't seem to have a pet character that got all the shine like kitty has in gold. but I'm actually happy for this book. this is tribute for all the fans of storm who ignore what Coates is doing and prefer gunnenheim work instead. please continue to give them the storm they crave.

#makeminecoates

Mighty Member

It seems that the flagship has gotten worse with each incarnation since Gillen left. Bendis' run was flawed, but it was was at least fun and when he went for nostalgia (lie the Kitty-Illyana on monster island issue) he did it much better than this. Lemire, on top of the bad terrigen mist plot forced on him, lacked the charm and wit Bendis had with his dialogue. But there were still some good idea in there and some good moments. I've admittedly only read 2 issues of this run, but there's nothing redeeming in what I have read. There's no 'at least it has X.'

Three things:
    1) So glad I dropped this waste of a book. Though I'll have to get the Mojo crossover and I MIGHT get the 'Negative Zone' arc.
    2) Thank god Laura isn't in this trashheap.
    3) It's obvious Storm is just here to fulfill the diversity quota.

random stuff happens to show peter becoming colossus again and that he has become naturalized american citizen so at last he can be with kitty.
    The Self is the only existing reality

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    It seems that the flagship has gotten worse with each incarnation since Gillen left. Bendis' run was flawed, but it was was at least fun and when he went for nostalgia (lie the Kitty-Illyana on monster island issue) he did it much better than this. Lemire, on top of the bad terrigen mist plot forced on him, lacked the charm and wit Bendis had with his dialogue. But there were still some good idea in there and some good moments. I've admittedly only read 2 issues of this run, but there's nothing redeeming in what I have read. There's no 'at least it has X.'
    "At least it has costumes, family feelz and NOSTALGIA!!!" - fans responsible for Gold's good sales and cyclical storytelling

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    random stuff happens to show peter becoming colossus again and that he has become naturalized american citizen so at last he can be with kitty.
    I am very much dreading the likely possibility now that issue #25 will be a wedding anniversary issue.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

Woof. The X-Men look like amateurs in this book. Omega Red, really?

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I know there's no point arguing over logic in comics but isn't Colossus "legally" dead?
    Last edited by 244; 09-06-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Fave On-Goings:
    X-Men Gold
    Iceman
    Astonishing X-Men
    X-Men Blue
    Jean Grey

That Storm panel... I just can't. Like I wonder if the artist was like "I gotta do something with, Storm." and just drew her passed out cause Guggenheim didn't give her anything to do. Did anyone even bother to check on her?

Quote Originally Posted by martybarnes View Post
    This gif is the only good thing to come out of this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    She can talk binary fluently, but not Russian. sigh
    Right. I can speak something that only programmers can read and only if they no the program. But with a Russian boyfriend I don't know how to say choke on this 🙄 In a language you could study.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Not even a single speech bubble. This would be sad if it wasn't so funny. RIP Storm

Damn Stormbot, always malfunctioning when it's lightning bolts is needed most.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.