Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Default X-Men Gold #11 - spoilers & discussion

- Storm shows up and gets knocked out in one panel.

- Magik meets her biggest enemy: chains.

10/10

This issue was so bad.

Seeing Storm knocked out after being taken out off panel is just funny at this point. There's background character, and then there's Storm. She deserves better than this!

Spectacular Member

Storm (knocked out), Rachel ("You think you've grown more powerful" embarassment) and Kitty were just side shows to the Old Man Logan vs Omega Red main event.

Not even a single speech bubble. This would be sad if it wasn't so funny. RIP Storm

Incredible Member Geek Mangacomic's Avatar
    Reading List/Pull List
    Marvel: Old Man Logan, Old Man Hawkeye Old Man Logan vs. Deadpool, Cable, X-Men Gold, X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Astonishing X-Men, Weapon X, Phoenix Ressurection, Royals, Black Bolt, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Secret Warriors, Ms. Marvel, Champions, Daredevil, Defenders, Captain America
    DC: Deathstroke, Titans, Teen Titans, Batman, Action Comics, Doomsday Clock

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

storm didn't get knocked out when she showed up. she literally shot a bolt of lightning and after that was no where to found. that how is unimportant she is to this book. please Hadari Yao, release her from this horrible writer.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm didn't get knocked out when she showed up. she literally shot a bolt of lightning and after that was no where to found. that how is unimportant she is to this book. please Hadari Yao, release her from this horrible writer.
    She's napping on the ground in the panel above. This is what happens when you run out characters to write badly cough*Cyclops, Wolverine and Emma* your fave can fall into the cross hairs

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Guggenheimed.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    She's napping on the ground in the panel above. This is what happens when you run out characters to write badly cough*Cyclops, Wolverine and Emma* your fave can fall into the cross hairs
    omg lolol I didn't even notice that lolol good catch.

and storm has been written poorly just as long if not longer than the ones you called and it's to be expected in this book.

Remember when people insisted Kitty wouldn't get back with Colossus because she said no? lololol I need to revive that old prediction thread.

The letters page continues to be an embarassing routine as well.

"OMG THANK YOU LORD GUGGENHEIM, HEIR APPARANT TO CLAREMONT, FOR BRINGING BACK THE X-MEN TO THEIR FORMER GLORY"
    "ey, it's no big deal. I'm just that awesome."

"IvX was AWESOME. I hope Storm gets over it though."
    "Of course. Storm only looks towards the future. *Storm hasn't had any meaningful dialogue in 11 issues, besides moaning about the past, WHICH IS WHAT THIS SERIES IN GENERAL DOES*

"Kitty and Colossus is the worst. Don't go back to that well."
    "Haha, fuck you."

This book is so bad.

My condolences to Storm and Rachel fans.

Mighty Member

Wow. That was...really bad. Everything happens off-panel, and very little is explained even though almost none of it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    This book is so bad.

My condolences to Storm and Rachel fans.
    Welp i guess be careful what you wish for is in order. This trash is worse than dealing with the t-mist. I use to like kitty but no longer. And either Storm is in this book simply to meet the diversity quota that is lacking in the x-books or guggenhacks hands are tied because of what is happening in BP. I have never wished for Storm just be taken out the x-line but ugh. At this point i'll even take a high evolutionary edit ala Quicksilver and Scarlet witch. I wouldn't even abuse my a$$ by wiping it with this issue if it was the only paper i had to do so with.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

It's funny how the three most powerful characters on this issue were knocked down by weak writing.
    Kitty:
    We need to buy ourselves a little time to figure this out. We need alibis.
    Rachel:
    Leading a rebellion in outer space? Being held prisoner by the hand in Madripoor? Judging a Wolverine cosplay contest in Japan?