Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question The Return of Wolverine?

Anyone else think he's going to bust out of that shell at the end of Legacy #1?

OML and X23 will become one book, The Wolverines

Logan takes the Wolverine solo

Aaron and Stegman/Larraz

Stegman funny enough yesterday said he's working on something super secret for marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Anyone else think he's going to bust out of that shell at the end of Legacy #1?

OML and X23 will become one book, The Wolverines

Logan takes the Wolverine solo

Aaron and Stegman/Larraz

Stegman funny enough yesterday said he's working on something super secret for marvel.
    I think it's possible, but not likely. All-New Wolverine and Old Man Logan are both top sellers for Marvel. Both characters have proven themselves to be popular in their own right. They wouldn't just get rid of them that casually. If their sales and popularity were slumping, then maybe they would risk bringing Logan back. For now, though, I think Marvel is content to keep things are the way they are with Logan. That could change down the line, but they've got too much going for them right now.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

Won`t happen. Too many books with OML and he has too good sales. No real reason to bring original Wolverine back.
    But I would love to see him back.

I don't see Logan Classic returning while the Old Man is still around, because the Old Man has pretty much taken over the exact same role Logan Classic played, right down to hogging roster spots on half the team books that SHOULD give other characters a chance for panel time. He's completely redundant.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Incredible Member

Didn't this rumor get killed a while ago ?

I don't miss him at all. There's barely a difference between him and OML.
    Check out : The Invisible Woman Appreciation thread!

I NEED an Invisible Woman solo! It's got to happen sometime right?......right?

This rumor is fake news. My money is on the real Logan's return being set up in Legacy #1 with an associated event or mini series kicking off in December or January at latest.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    This rumor is fake news. My money is on the real Logan's return being set up in Legacy #1 with an associated event or mini series kicking off in December or January at latest.
    Change the mini to a massive company wide crossover and it will be exactly what marvel planned(or scraped together least minute)

Apparently the variant for legacy 1 is Logan and x23....

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I think it's possible, but not likely. All-New Wolverine and Old Man Logan are both top sellers for Marvel. Both characters have proven themselves to be popular in their own right. They wouldn't just get rid of them that casually. If their sales and popularity were slumping, then maybe they would risk bringing Logan back. For now, though, I think Marvel is content to keep things are the way they are with Logan. That could change down the line, but they've got too much going for them right now.
    People wouldn't exactly be opposed to Wolverine busting out of the shell and OML going home.

Very interesting. Where did you hear or see this?

Incredible Member

I just checked midtown comics that varient wasn't listed. It's a retailer exclusive cover.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 09-08-2017 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Is is a story exclusives variant or a regulars variant ? And were can i get it
    Pretty sure it's this one we've already seen:

Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

One of the many variants. Emphasis on "many".
    “When you're arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same thing.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I don't see Logan Classic returning while the Old Man is still around, because the Old Man has pretty much taken over the exact same role Logan Classic played, right down to hogging roster spots on half the team books that SHOULD give other characters a chance for panel time. He's completely redundant.
    Do you expect them to write OML out before bringing real Logan back? Or bring him back and then write OML out? I see it as the latter myself.