Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Incredible Member Geek Mangacomic's Avatar

Default Least Favorite X-Man

Self explanatory. What's your least favorite X-character?
    Mine is Emma Frost.
    Reading List/Pull List
    Marvel: Old Man Logan, Old Man Hawkeye Old Man Logan vs. Deadpool, Cable, X-Men Gold, X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Astonishing X-Men, Weapon X, Phoenix Ressurection, Royals, Black Bolt, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Secret Warriors, Ms. Marvel, Champions, Daredevil, Defenders, Captain America
    DC: Deathstroke, Titans, Teen Titans, Batman, Action Comics, Doomsday Clock

Stacy X

2 votes for Emma Frost. Though she's my least favorite on a love-to-hate kind of way, does that count? I guess Beast would be the one I just find annoying and obnoxious.

Glob. Writers, please stop trying to make Glob happen. Pretty please?

This Week's Comics: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #76, Fence #1, Wicked + Divine #33, Kill the Minotaur #6, Gundam Wing: The Glory of Losers v. 3

Fantomex .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Fantomex .
    Thread over.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

I have to go with Eva Bell.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Mysterious Telepath Spinster Sinister's Avatar

I love the original New Mutants but I really don't care for Doug. Not a fan of Hellion/Surge but they have had short character lives that I think my opinion can easily change a la the cast of Gen X. Never liked Havok - always thought he was a tool. Would be difficult to get me on board with Glob Herman, Gaia, or the Cameron siblings.

Of the major X-Men I don't like Colossus, but I LOVE his visual design.

Kitty Pryde. I know too many (from look to attitude) annoying real life versions of her.

Of course, GOLD has given me new reasons to hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Stacy X

What was the point of her anyway? Stacy X is probably my least favourite character too. Sage as well
    My Favourite Quotes:

Emma/Kitty: "This children, is Kitty Pryde, who apparently feels the need to make a grand entrance/I'm sorry. I was busy remembering to put on all my clothes/So gushingly glad you could join us"

Emma: "I love what you've done with the place, Kitty. It's like every thirteen year-old girl's dream. Where do you keep the unicorns? And, oh look, a redhead. How novel"

Psylocke: "If you don't get that glass out of my face, I'm going to jam it sideways straight up your bum"

Quentin Quire.

I liked him at first, during Morrison and a few moments after... but then writters went to far with his character concept. His "concept" is actually a good idea. But now it´s just too much. He became annoying. He is supposed to be intelligent, sarcastic and to have an appearance of not caring about the rest of the world. But he was interesting when he was in that gray area, when he seamed like an as#$%le, but you could feel he, deep inside cared... a lot. Now he is just a full a$%&le.

Hope Summers.

Can't decide between Gambit or Bishop.

Mighty Member

That's easy:GAMBIT, GAMBIT, GAMBIT!!!!! That stringy hair, that YUCKY STUBBLE, that cheesy accent! Fabian Nicieza made it easy to dislike Ol' Remy back in X-Men #45. Ol'Remy choose covering his ass over ending Rogue mental and emotional torment after what she absorbed in the kiss at the end of "Legion Quest". Then Ol' Remy put poor Rogue through even more crap at his "trial" in UXM#350.

616 Sabretooth as an X-Man. Just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Gortam View Post
    Quentin Quire.

I liked him at first, during Morrison and a few moments after... but then writters went to far with his character concept. His "concept" is actually a good idea. But now it´s just too much. He became annoying. He is supposed to be intelligent, sarcastic and to have an appearance of not caring about the rest of the world. But he was interesting when he was in that gray area, when he seamed like an as#$%le, but you could feel he, deep inside cared... a lot. Now he is just a full a$%&le.
    Strain has been doing an excellent job with the character in Gen-X.