Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    The Captain

Anyone else find the lack of Sam Wilson a bit egregious in this? It's still very unclear why he's stopping being Cap (despite SE #10 establishing that, yes, he is Captain America), and I'd hope that SE: Omega would address that in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя Tycon View Post
    That "Victory" variant cover is really weird. Black Panther isn't even American yet he salutes???? With Sam Wilson being such an integral part of Secret Empire, why didn't they put him on the cover?
    Another question is why is he using his left hand?
    "No score is too small to settle."
    - Megatron

Fantastic Member

Was doppleSteve implying that characters or something leaked over from the briefly converted hydra world?

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Was doppleSteve implying that characters or something leaked over from the briefly converted hydra world?
    No he was implying that there were those who were still loyal to what he had created, having gotten a taste of it as the final page showed with the one guard whispering "heil Hydra" to him.

Fantastic Member Geek Mangacomic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Nada
    Looked good at the funeral
    Scans?
    /10char
    Series I'm Picking Up/Going To Be Picking Up
    X-Men Gold
    Astonishing X-Men
    Weapon X
    Old Man Logan
    Deadpool vs Old Man Logan
    Phoenix: Ressurection
    Headcanons
    Marvel: Earth 298 (2099) is a possible future of Earth 807128 (Old Man Logan's future)

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Sooooo is original Steve still evil, but we have this copy clone of his good self that totally means it is just as good so everyone should be happy?
    Opinions may vary in quality.

Current Manga Reviews: Twin Star Exorcists Vol. 3, Library Wars Vol. 15 and Inuyashiki Vol. 3

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Sooooo is original Steve still evil, but we have this copy clone of his good self that totally means it is just as good so everyone should be happy?
    No the evil Steve is a creation of Kobik while the good Steve is the original who became displaced into Kobik's mind when she changed the past.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    No the evil Steve is a creation of Kobik while the good Steve is the original who became displaced into Kobik's mind when she changed the past.
    okay, was just confused.

Also, why can't Kobik get rid of evil Steve now? Also, did she appear in this comic or did she go into the same void as the plot device character from the last event comic?
    Opinions may vary in quality.

Current Manga Reviews: Twin Star Exorcists Vol. 3, Library Wars Vol. 15 and Inuyashiki Vol. 3

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Anyone else find the lack of Sam Wilson a bit egregious in this? It's still very unclear why he's stopping being Cap (despite SE #10 establishing that, yes, he is Captain America), and I'd hope that SE: Omega would address that in some way.
    I would've liked to have seen Sam in this but I guess we'll have to wait till Falcon #1 to catch up on what he's been up to and see why he's taking the Falcon role again.

Astonishing Member

Same thing. What will Spencer do?
    My favorite series was actually his take on Sam Wilson. Loved the shout outs to old stories. Bringing Dennis on board, along with Misty. Having Diamonback and the old Viper. It was well done. Wondered what he could've done unencumbered by SE with that series long term. I know Rodney Barnes is the writer for the up coming series but somehow not sure Spencer was completely done with Sam.
    Spencer's Sam Wilson series was amazing. I hope the new writer on Falcon will kick ass but they've got a tough act to follow. Spencer really crafted an amazing journey for Sam, one of the best series in recent memory.

Always had a thing for Dexter Soy's rendition, although the head piece needed some getting used to....
    Attachment 54442
    Dexter's Carol brings me LIFE! That hair. That strength. That intensity. That HAIR. Miss it.
    "Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    But Evil Steve is in the Original Steve's body, right? So, really, Good Guy Steve IS a physical copy.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    But Evil Steve is in the Original Steve's body, right? So, really, Good Guy Steve IS a physical copy.
    No, Hydra Steve has a different body from original Steve's - remember? Original Steve was decrepit nonagenarian, Hydra Steve is in his 30's.
    Kobik created a wholly new Steve, with a different mind, body and temporal history than Original Steve.

Depending on how one looks at it, btw, then NONE, and BOTH of the two Steve's are real - a bit of a Schroedinger's Cat / Multiversal theory stage 4 / quantum-shenanigans there.

Does anyone really think it's a good idea to leave Hydra cap alive?

No prison in the world will hold him. But I have to admit he has a point and showed it even if it's a distorted truth yet it's a truth.

Just see what happens after all and you understand that people do not learn from their mistakes.

It's amazing that SE give more value to Emma and their efforts than the X-books.

Quote Originally Posted by L.R Johansson View Post
    No, Hydra Steve has a different body from original Steve's - remember? Original Steve was decrepit nonagenarian, Hydra Steve is in his 30's.
    Kobik created a wholly new Steve, with a different mind, body and temporal history than Original Steve.

Depending on how one looks at it, btw, then NONE, and BOTH of the two Steve's are real - a bit of a Schroedinger's Cat / Multiversal theory stage 4 / quantum-shenanigans there.
    Ah yes. I thought Kobik just deaged HydraCap. But her creating an entirely new body is also plausible/possible.

Like you said, they could both be "clones" or both be "real." I guess it ultimately doesn't matter, though. Just fun for fans to discuss