Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Default Secret Empire: Omega #1 preview

Really Steve? You couldn't have just asked ?

That "Victory" variant cover is really weird. Black Panther isn't even American yet he salutes???? With Sam Wilson being such an integral part of Secret Empire, why didn't they put him on the cover?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя Tycon View Post
    That "Victory" variant cover is really weird. Black Panther isn't even American yet he salutes???? With Sam Wilson being such an integral part of Secret Empire, why didn't they put him on the cover?
    I don't know why, but I feel like punching Hawkeye in that image .

Ultimate Member

Looks at cast list page... Nick Fury? Where the hell were you during the numbered issues?

Is this going to be a rematch cage match style in prison with the winner taking it all?Anyway in the paranoid aftermath of SE won't the authorities be sceptical of cached steve being the real deal anymore than hydra cap?
    The Self is the only existing reality

Astonishing Member

Love the name of the prison: "Shadow Pillar." A much cooler handle for a superhuman prison than "The Vault."

Can't wait for this issue. Should be quite a meeting between Steve and Stevil.

So Marvel is also doing the Michael Turner's cover now ... Just let's get this over with. I hated the event but actually enjoyed Spencer's run in Steve Rogers Captain America before the event, so sad it ended the way it did. Something similar happened with AXIS

Fantastic Member

Given Punisher & Nick Fury are apart of the cast I assume this'll be the preview for the War Machine arc in the corners upcoming book.

BANNED

Noooooooo! They're rebuilding the space station?! That means they're going to stick Carol back in the same crappy place she was before Secret Empire even began. CRUD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know why, but I feel like punching Hawkeye in that image .
    That makes two of us xD
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: How Marvel Should Have Concluded: S E C R E T - E M P I R E

OML and Fury?

Where the hell were you during this? It's like Civil War 2 hinted Deadpool, Logan and She-Hulk would get involved but none of them did or in She Hulk's chase, get injured and do nothing.

Just end this already, not AXIS bad but man, this was not worth the 1 year build up.

Oh, joy . . . why use just one page to show a scene when you can take up four or five pages?
    And is Hydra-Steve going to become the biggest whiner in the Marvel universe?

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    OML and Fury?

Where the hell were you during this? It's like Civil War 2 hinted Deadpool, Logan and She-Hulk would get involved but none of them did or in She Hulk's chase, get injured and do nothing.

Just end this already, not AXIS bad but man, this was not worth the 1 year build up.
    Old man Logan along with kitty's x-men gold team were in manhatten trapped under the dark force dimension dome they had a two tie in but that was it but then the dome was destroyed in secret empire #8 and then later I'm he appeared again in issue nine with kitty's x-men gold team along with basically every major superhero and superhero team you can think of all gong to Washington to help take down hydra, he then appeared again in secret empire ten and even had some dialogue

Nick fury jr. was a complete no show though.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    And is Hydra-Steve going to become the biggest whiner in the Marvel universe?
    Give him a laptop and i'm sure he'll be one of us here :P
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)