Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Carter Hall and Abin Sur, buddies? Okay, why not .

It's nice to see the League getting the assistance of other heroes, even if it's a little random (does the League even do reserves anymore).

Holy crud, Snyder actually wrote Robin .

Why am I not surprised this event is showing Batman punking the Justice League for the umpteenth time. I'm guessing the Batmen are the Robins.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Why am I not surprised this event is showing Batman punking the Justice League for the umpteenth time. I'm guessing the Batmen are the Robins.
    Most probably, any idea when the other dark batmen come out?
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    Most probably, any idea when the other dark batmen come out?
    I think it should be in the next issue after this one (judging by the series timeline and when the tie-ins start).

Incredible Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Snyder's writing for the Damian Wayne character is a little off.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Snyder's writing for the Damian Wayne character is a little off.
    how so? If anything, this is the closest to at least the Tomasi/Gleason version of the character

Kinda ridiculous that Wonder Woman couldn't just disable all of the fake Batmen in a blink of an eye. But I'm guessing that none of them are actually Bruce so it wouldn't have made much of a difference.

Incredible Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    how so? If anything, this is the closest to at least the Tomasi/Gleason version of the character
    That's true, but I like Damian to be a little more refined, like he was portrayed in Grant Morrison's Batman run.

Batman outsmarts JL, again. The way Damian talked to Diana, he has inherited his father's stubbornness. So the missing ally the solicitation mentioned is Batman? Anyway looking forward to this.

Making the League look like fools for Batman's sake is starting to get really old.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Making the League look like fools for Batman's sake is starting to get really old.
    I found them a lot more competent than during Endgame. The only one truly fooled is Flash, and, well, it's somehow his "gag" that despite his speed, he is often late or fooled by others (in the Young Justice Cartoon, even during some fights with the Rogues, etc.). But all in all, the League has managed to catch Batmen, just not the right one, simply because we have seen in Dark Days that Batman was preparing himself for this discovery during several months/years. I do not doubt that the League will catch him in the issue.

Plus, this plan may have been created with Dream's help. An Endless on your side is a big help, I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    That's true, but I like Damian to be a little more refined, like he was portrayed in Grant Morrison's Batman run.
    Yeah, but I don't think any writer has written him like that literally since Morrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    At least they'll get the chance to beat all those upcoming evil Batman's, who in themselves showcase just how off the rails Batman can get if he's not too careful .

Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Kinda ridiculous that Wonder Woman couldn't just disable all of the fake Batmen in a blink of an eye. But I'm guessing that none of them are actually Bruce so it wouldn't have made much of a difference.
    Scott Snyder, my friend. Anything that the League can logically do they won't do to allow them to be embarrassed by the Bat-Fam. Just Arthur looks semi-competent but I won't be surprised if a later panel shows him taken out as well. Only saving grace for me personally here is that Superman isn't there to get embarrassed himself. Although he might be saving Superman for the real Batman to make a fool out of.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-08-2017 at 02:52 PM.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

The prospect of Snyder again making the Leaguers look like fools to Batman/Batmen is honestly killing my boner over a series whose groundbreak work is stunning in theory. He`s a fantastic ideas man I Grant him that but execution is when he gets down sometimes.

Ah well as long Aquaman doesn`t look that bad...shrugs.
    White Tiger P.O.C
    https://vimeo.com/195242203

"Take your clowns and get out!"
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/ec7a9a0c...e68o1_1280.png

I don`t care
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FPkrddyP0v...s1600/02-4.png

"Second star to the right... and straight on till morning"
    http://www.benreillytribute.x10host....BenGrieves.jpg