Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    After the Doomsday Clock.My idea DC UNIVERSE would be as follow.

Week #1
    WONDER WOMAN=ONGOING
    BLACK CANARY=ONGOING
    DR FATE=ONGOING
    FIRESTORM=ONGOING
    JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA=a 25 member team
    The OUSIDERS=lead by RED HOOD
    BIRDS OF PREY=BATWOMAN lead based team

Week#2
    SUPERGIRL=ONGOING
    MERA=ONGOING
    BATMAN=ONGOING
    BLACK LIGHTNING=ONGOING
    The NEW TITANS=Lead by CYBORG with former titan members.RAVEN.STARFIRE.TERRA.BEAST BOY.JERICHO.w new members.
    EXTREME JUSTICE=lead by NIGHTWING.TROIA and FLASH-WALLY WEST.
    tHE NEW DOOM PATROL=Lead by METAMORPHO with members.ARGENT.PANTHA.FRANCES KANE.ELONGATED MAN.FREIGHT TRAIN

WEEK #3
    BATGIRL=ONGOING
    VIXEN=ONGOING
    SUPERMAN=ONGOING
    GREEN LANTERN=ONGOING
    JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
    YOUNG JUSTICE=Lead by RED ROBIN
    LEGION LOST EARTH 2=SATURN GIRL.SHADOW LASS.COSMIC BOY and LIGHTNING LAD.MON-EL=stranded on EARTH 2

WEEK#4
    ZATANNA=ONGOING
    POWER GIRL and the HUNTRESS=ONGOING
    AQUAMAN=ONGOING
    The FLASH=ONGOING
    LEGION OF SUPER HEROES
    INFINITY ALL STARS=lead by BRAIN WAVE JR
    TEAM TITANS=BUMBLEBEE.OMEN.HERALD.ARSENAL.GNARKK.and TEMPEST w a 2 new members
    good fan fiction, but I don't see any major shakeups to the line happening at all, we will get a few new titles and some cancelled. But won't get a entire relaunch like rebirth. Maybe something more akin to DC You.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    good fan fiction, but I don't see any major shakeups to the line happening at all, we will get a few new titles and some cancelled. But won't get a entire relaunch like rebirth. Maybe something more akin to DC You.
    I think (hopefully) that Doomsday Clock will end in

1) a prequel for "new" rebirth books
    2) ending on ANOTHER mystery

Incredible Member

I'm aware of that but was just putting some wishful thinking out their how I would ''redo'' my DC UNIVERSE.

Fixed timeline of some sorts or a one solo issue showing an established timeline.

Call me a sentimental softie, but I just want the goodies to get a unanimous win and for comics to actually be a fun place. Drama is supposed to be an event, not the status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I think (hopefully) that Doomsday Clock will end in

1) a prequel for "new" rebirth books
    2) ending on ANOTHER mystery
    It would not be "Rebirth" already. It would be another "season" with a different name.
    Anyway, what I want is to see Superman helping Dr Manhattan to recover his humanity.
    “When you're arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same thing.”

Astonishing Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Superman at the front and center of EVER-Y-THING. That's what was advertised, so that's what I want.
    Give me this and i will be a happy camper. We are desperately needing a new Superman epic for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Give me this and i will be a happy camper. We are desperately needing a new Superman epic for a while now.
    Yep. Two major motion pictures with him in a starring role failed to give us a Superman story really at all. Those movies were about some other character wearing an approximation of his costume.

That said, the comics and Rebirth have already been very kind to Superman. His two main titles have been excellent since Rebirth began. I'm looking forward to having him at the center of this massive story, especially under Johns and Frank. Few handle the character as well and perhaps no one in comics today handles him better.

Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar

I would actually say there's few who handle Superman worse than Johns. Right off the bat I can only think of Snyder . But I'm giving him one more chance. Only because I have no choice though. And Rebirth has been generally kind to Superman but I think its an exaggeration to say he's back to greatness. Action was terrible before Reborn and Superman was great. Post-Reborn Action really stepped it up but now Superman is stuggling. So he's still stuck in that rut where his two main titles aren't firing on all cylinders at the same time. Rebirth did not fix that.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-10-2017 at 11:50 AM.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

Superman desperately needs some new blood writing his titles, or a really big name to deliver something big and headlines grabbing. Johns is all we have at the moment, and hasn't been consistent with the character before.

His heart seems to be in the right place here though, and he isn't writing multiple titles to stretch himself thin while his work declines. Just make the story epic and center it entirely around Superman, with major repercussions for the entire DCU.

I don't think there's anything Johns does that he doesn't do with heart. I criticize the hell out of him but I'd never accuse him of that. I just think he has some fundamental misunderstandings of Superman as a character is all.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

I don't think there's anything Johns does that he doesn't do with heart. I criticize the hell out of him but I'd never accuse him of that. I just think he has some fundamental misunderstandings of Superman as a character is all.
    Yeah I don't disagree. That wasn't aimed at you btw, just my musings.

I hope this is, at the very least, more like Brainiac and his LoSH story than his New 52 stuff with the character.

Oh I know, I didn't think that at all. I was just adding to your thoughts, I wasn't being defensive or anything.

Oh I know, I didn't think that at all. I was just adding to your thoughts, I wasn't being defensive or anything.
    No worries, I didn't think you were. Just wanted to be safe. Text is hard to covey tone.

I cant wait to see more solicits for this. I don't want spoilers, but I hope they don't hide the covers too much either.

He understands him a damn sight better than a certain Zach Snyder who seems like he'd rather be making movies about The Punisher.