Default DekaMaster vs. Shadow Ranger

The Shadow Ranger (Power Rangers: S.P.D.) takes on his Sentai counterpart, DekaMaster.

Round I) Both sides morphed.

Round II) Both sides unmorphed.

For Round 1, if we go by feats, I would present my case by showing both of their debut ranger battles against 100 grunts.

At first they're similar, killing 70 grunts easily, obviously because it's the same footage. But in PR's quest to try to make everything look cooler (and thus waste a lot of money), the PR side had Shadow Ranger killing the last 30 in about thrice the time it took to kill the first 70, which is complete nonsense for the sake of more wirework and flipping. On the other side, Dekamaster obviously killed those last 30 even quicker than the first 70.

Plus, Sentai had Dekamaster blocking entire magazines of bullets to spell a large "X" on the ground (since PR doesn't have bullets, there's no feat like this), and he fought Wolzard to a draw using super speed.

I'm not as sure about Round 2 other than that Shadow had the same wirework unmorphed, and maybe more use of his standard sidearm. But Dekamaster was a renowned swordsman before he became a Ranger, and in his youth had beaten an alien who would later beat more than half of the morphed Dekarangers, including their sixth Ranger DekaBreak.
    "Until the lion learns to write, every story will glorify the hunter."
    --African proverb

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I've always wondered what those numbers on the Japanese screen represent or why they're even there...

So, in Dekaranger, General Benaagg was actually deleted instead of confined... Interesting.
    Last edited by Ultra_Sonic; 09-10-2017 at 06:29 PM.