Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Zamasu (DBS) takes a trip to Marvel and DC Universe

How would he do trying to carry out his justice in each universe? Would he see mutants or aliens different than the plague of humanity? What means would he use to gain an immortal body, of the body of some hero who he ended up fighting presumably off Earth, since I'd imagine God kingdom equivalent in DBS is like just some alien planet in comics.

Does Samadi do any better if he begins with his immortal body and help from Black Goku with the time ring? How much better? Who can stop them?

Mighty Member

Classic Strange: "Cut that out."

Zamasu: *Walks away sulking*

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post

Kent Nelson Fate: Time to dump you into a sun. Then dump that sun into a exploding sun. Then dump that into a Gorilla Wedding.

Zamasu: pls no
    "Someone or thing has got to pay, it's given too much to take away. Oh I just want a legacy, Oh I just want it all to never fade! Don't we all arrive, at the same place where we began?" - Divisi

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post

Current Strange isn't classic. And I'd like to see him try that without a head as Zamasu is a lot faster than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Kent Nelson Fate: Time to dump you into a sun. Then dump that sun into a exploding sun. Then dump that into a Gorilla Wedding.

Zamasu: pls no
    Is Kent Nelson Fate current? Either way, his lack of speed would be the death of him before he could pull anything like that off.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.

Incredible Member

Well if we count stuff like Fusion Zamasu and him apparently becoming Giygas, I can see him being a big deal. But ultimately not the the top of the food chain, so some one should smack him down, sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Well if we count stuff like Fusion Zamasu and him apparently becoming Giygas, I can see him being a big deal. But ultimately not the the top of the food chain, so some one should smack him down, sooner or later.
    Oh yeah. He'd be an arc, essentially. Much like how he was a saga in DBS. But that's about it.
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Current Strange isn't classic. And I'd like to see him try that without a head as Zamasu is a lot faster than him.
    Classic Strange has autoshielding enough to survive the initial "whatever", at least.

¬Is Kent Nelson Fate current? Either way, his lack of speed would be the death of him before he could pull anything like that off.
    Preeeettty sure Pre-Crisis Fate is as durable as a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian. I think. In either case, though, you're getting pretty uppity over what amounts to purely humorous scenarios..

So I mean sure?
    "Someone or thing has got to pay, it's given too much to take away. Oh I just want a legacy, Oh I just want it all to never fade! Don't we all arrive, at the same place where we began?" - Divisi

Mighty Member

Well I mean, if you want an updated version of that scenario...

Silver Surfer: "You cut that out."

Zamasu: *Walks away sulking.*

...Though seriously there's way too many people in the MU that could nip Zamasu in the bud, immortal or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Classic Strange has autoshielding enough to survive the initial "whatever", at least.

Preeeettty sure Pre-Crisis Fate is as durable as a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian. I think. In either case, though, you're getting pretty uppity over what amounts to purely humorous scenarios..

So I mean sure?
    I wasn't getting "uppity", I'm sorry if you took it that way, I was just trying to debate!

Who exactly would stop fused Zamatsu if he were indeed going about a Zero Mortal style plan? * I didn't include fused in the scenario, but I'd imagine Zamatsu might end up fusing at some point. Dude is basically Thanos without the mind stuff or transmutation powers. And Thanos usually takes everyone on Earth and then some to take down, and even then it's mostly because he wants to lose. Not saying Zamatsu would do THAT well, but who is stopping him exactly??? This doesn't even get into potential artifacts or switching bodies with who knows what via something or another like the dragonballs, which Im' sure Marvel has plenty of.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Who exactly would stop fused Zamatsu if he were indeed going about a Zero Mortal style plan? * I didn't include fused in the scenario, but I'd imagine Zamatsu might end up fusing at some point. Dude is basically Thanos without the mind stuff or transmutation powers. And Thanos usually takes everyone on Earth and then some to take down, and even then it's mostly because he wants to lose. Not saying Zamatsu would do THAT well, but who is stopping him exactly??? This doesn't even get into potential artifacts or switching bodies with who knows what via something or another like the dragonballs, which Im' sure Marvel has plenty of.
    I was just reading up on the Phoenix Force the other day. I'm sure there are beings lower on the scale that can deal with Zamasu, but it's interesting to note that the Phoenix's roles and responsibilities are essentially what Zamasu wanted to be, and then that Zamasu aimed to pervert the very reasons why the Phoenix was made in the first place. It's an interesting comparison really. And I can't imagine the Phoenix being too happy with an usurper.
    "Until the lion learns to write, every story will glorify the hunter."
    --African proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I was just reading up on the Phoenix Force the other day. I'm sure there are beings lower on the scale that can deal with Zamasu, but it's interesting to note that the Phoenix's roles and responsibilities are essentially what Zamasu wanted to be, and then that Zamasu aimed to pervert the very reasons why the Phoenix was made in the first place. It's an interesting comparison really. And I can't imagine the Phoenix being too happy with an usurper.
    Fused Zamasu is kind of a different animal all together considering his own durability and immortality. Even if they managed to somehow destroy his body, he isn't going to die so easily.

How powerful were the Phoenix Force members anyway? Were they all equal in power, and what was their high ends consistent with their presentation? I don't really have a great idea as to where they are at.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Fused Zamasu is kind of a different animal all together considering his own durability and immortality. Even if they managed to somehow destroy his body, he isn't going to die so easily.
    ...yeeeeah, I was just talking more about their purposes and goals, their comparisons and contrasts more than about any battle itself. Imagining the two of them meet will inevitably lead to cosmic fisticuffs at any rate.

How powerful were the Phoenix Force members anyway? Were they all equal in power, and what was their high ends consistent with their presentation? I don't really have a great idea as to where they are at.
    It depends on the host and compatibility. The host in the future Guardians of the Galaxy was rather weak compared to his predecessors, but it prefers psychics, since it's the concentration of all psionic energy which does, has, and ever will exist in all realities. Cyclops was easily holding off the combined X-Men and Avengers and only lost because of plot devices, and later on managed to hurt God Emperor Doom before getting killed. Thane and Quentin Quire only used it to achieve certain goals and then lost or relinquished it. Rachel could fight with Galactus. Though it's generally agreed upon (I think) that Jean is the most compatible of all.

But then that's just the host. The Phoenix Force itself is far more powerful since it's non-corporeal and more integral to the fabric of the multiverse, while the host is a like a representative and way to communicate, and its power is more than enough to draw the attention of Eternity. But with or without a host, the Phoenix Force can exist in any plane, timeline or dimensional existence simultaneously, and it can draw upon the power of life that hasn't even been created yet (i.e. think of a genki dama, but drawing from lifeforms across all of time, rather than just the physical surrounding area in the present). It can travel through traditional flight, or creating black holes and folding in on itself, unfolding when it gets to its destination (typically in another universe or dimension altogether). It's also a transmuter on the cosmic order, can absorb any form of energy in creation, and can manipulate time itself with intended consequences fully in mind (i.e. how it saved the Earth from the future of Here Comes Tomorrow -- it defeated the billions-old threat of Sublime, first by ensuring that its major actions were prevented back in time, and then burning it out of existence of space and time altogether, "amputating" that whole timeline out of the multiverse altogether, burn the "cancer" on the timeline that was Sublime itself so that it doesn't infect any other universe, and then absorbed that entire dystopic universe into herself, destroying it altogether. It essentially pulled a Zeno, but by sucking in instead of disappearing).
    Last edited by Cyke; 09-11-2017 at 01:11 PM.
    "Until the lion learns to write, every story will glorify the hunter."
    --African proverb

So...basically unless it decided to make him a host, which I really doubt and wouldn't understand the mechanics of, the Great and Justice filled Zamasu is stopped dead by Phoenix in Marvel for thinking he can take its place in line. Somewhat unrelated is that I'm convinced Surfer would confront Zamasu at some point. Either he'd be called in or face him in space.

How about DC? Is flash bfring Zamasu a good thing? Might be one of the few times I. History it's a horrible idea. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    So...basically unless it decided to make him a host, which I really doubt and wouldn't understand the mechanics of, the Great and Justice filled Zamasu is stopped dead by Phoenix in Marvel for thinking he can take its place in line.
    Easier said than done, honestly a fight between them would be interesting and destructive to the universe no matter who wins.

How about DC? Is flash bfring Zamasu a good thing? Might be one of the few times I. History it's a horrible idea. Lol.
    He does have the time ring. So BFring him wouldn't really last long.