Super Moderator

Default Bendis & Quesada Welcome Marvel Super Heroes to "Disney Infinity 2.0"

Brian Michael Bendis and Joe Quesada helped unveil "Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes," a Marvel-centric new version of the toy/video game franchise.

Full article here.

Part-Time Pen Monkey

Couple more images floating around not attached in that article.

disney_infinity_marvel_figures.jpg

disney_infinity_2_marvel_starter_pack.jpg

I had no idea that a PC version exists. I will try it tomorrow, always wanted to play this.

Well, I guess I'm buying Disney Infinity. I really hope it will play with other Classic Disney characters at some point.

It always bothers me that there aren't any of the classic Disney Princesses as playable heroes. Where the eff is Snow White, Jasmine, Ariel, etc? C'mon, Disney!

Take my money, Disney. I'll probably be getting all of these. Never played the game before, I guess now's a good time to start.

Part-Time Pen Monkey

Unless there has been a major overhaul to the game itself and how it plays, along with a increase in more classic Disney properties I doubt I'll be playing the game. Depending on the final look of the figures I might break down and get a figure or two just for looks and to display. Personally I dont think they are that good looking though either so my wallet might be safe on this one. Wait and see.

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

If anyone is planning on getting this, you get a free figure of your choice when you preorder it. Just not Spider-man's playset.