Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Akuma vs Gill

  1. #1

    Default Akuma vs Gill

    based on feats, who'd win in a fight to the death?

    It's Demon vs Fake Messiah

  2. #2
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWarrior View Post
    based on feats, who'd win in a fight to the death?

    It's Demon vs Fake Messiah
    just as a heads up, we go by character feats, not opinions.

    As for the fight, Akuma is the one with insane feats over multiple games, so he takes it.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  3. #3
    Fantastic Member Morning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Based on game feats, Akuma is superior. Based on comic versions, Gil's feat of soloing basically every street fighter at the same time is pretty impressive.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morning View Post
    Based on game feats, Akuma is superior. Based on comic versions, Gil's feat of soloing basically every street fighter at the same time is pretty impressive.
    You're referring to the UDON Comics. I thought Capcom considered them non-canon.

    Gill bitched Akuma at his strongest - being Oni.

    How old is Gill? For him to own Akuma as Oni is just something else entirely.
    Last edited by ShadowWarrior; 09-12-2017 at 05:46 PM.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    just as a heads up, we go by character feats, not opinions.

    As for the fight, Akuma is the one with insane feats over multiple games, so he takes it.
    That's what I said, feats.

    Where did you get the opinion part from?

  6. #6
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWarrior View Post
    That's what I said, feats.

    Where did you get the opinion part from?
    The opening post was originally asking posters their opinions, I edited it to be asking based on feats for you.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  7. #7
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    2,646

    Default

    As far as feats go, Akuma tears Gill apart. He's already "killed" Gill once using Shun Goku Satsu and didn't even use his Shin form to defeat him. The latter is only still around because of his Resurrection ability.
    Tsubaki: Noel, get ready for tomorrow tonight.

    Noel: Why? What're we doing tomorrow night?

    Tsubaki: The same thing we do every night---try to get Jin in my pants!

    Noel:Ummm...

  8. #8
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    As far as feats go, Akuma tears Gill apart. He's already "killed" Gill once using Shun Goku Satsu and didn't even use his Shin form to defeat him. The latter is only still around because of his Resurrection ability.
    There is no Shin form canonical. The character Shin Akuma is just Akuma not holding back, it's just normal death match Akuma.

  9. #9
    Mighty Member abmccray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    As far as feats go, Akuma tears Gill apart. He's already "killed" Gill once using Shun Goku Satsu and didn't even use his Shin form to defeat him. The latter is only still around because of his Resurrection ability.
    Issue is, is resurrection a 10 count? Gill has not had significant cutscenes, unlike Akuma, so I'm not entirely sure how that mechanic works in the actual universe.

  10. #10
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    Issue is, is resurrection a 10 count? Gill has not had significant cutscenes, unlike Akuma, so I'm not entirely sure how that mechanic works in the actual universe.
    The in-game resurrection is definitely less than 10 seconds. I don't know about cut scenes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •