Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Heir of Batman adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    3,095

    Default Teen TItans 12 Preview(Batman who laughs)

    A different preview with him(batman who laughs) recluiting villains and the TT.

    https://www.newsarama.com/36330-batm...review.html#s6

    Beast Boy canīt change.. Damian, Damian... enough.. You only talk about him..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-12-2017 at 09:15 AM.

  2. #2
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,688

    Default

    So I guess the Batman Who Laughs gives certain Rogues (Ivy, Freeze, Hatter, Bane, and Riddler) his Metal cards that gives them a power boost to take over the city, hence the need for the Gotham Resistance.

  3. #3
    Incredible Member Korath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    636

    Default

    It is thus confirmed that the Batman who laugh is actually Bruce, from the way he speaks to Nigma. I'm betting on him becoming a "Joker" after Damian or Jason's death, with his four "Robins" being clones or something.

  4. #4
    Mighty Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    A different preview with him(batman who laughs) recluiting villains and the TT.

    https://www.newsarama.com/36330-batm...review.html#s6

    Beast Boy canīt change.. Damian, Damian... enough.. You only talk about him..
    Beast Boy really is the most loathsome odious worm in this book. Why are they all so spineless that's the thing about these characterisations that pisses me off the most.

    Now they're just being a bunch of mean girls right now. Get it together, handle your s**t or stop bitching.


    This batman is my favourite of all the bad batmen being looking forward to this for a while.
    The story looks insane.

  5. #5
    Ultimate Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,459

    Default

    So he's like Neron?

  6. #6
    Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Arkham, Mass (lol no)
    Posts
    5,598

    Default

    Pretty cool preview. I like this Batman Who Laughs.
    Thank you America for voting for change.

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member Badou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,645

    Default

    Instead of calling his sidekicks Robins they should have called them Crows or something. I think that would have fit the look.

  8. #8
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    262

    Default

    I know its been said before but this evil Batman sure does looks a lot like judge death.

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member Caivu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I know its been said before but this evil Batman sure does looks a lot like judge death.
    More like this guy:

    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

    Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow



    Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

  10. #10
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    5,577

    Default

    Looks interesting.

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member protege's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Chandler az
    Posts
    2,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Beast Boy really is the most loathsome odious worm in this book. Why are they all so spineless that's the thing about these characterisations that pisses me off the most.

    Now they're just being a bunch of mean girls right now. Get it together, handle your s**t or stop bitching.


    This batman is my favourite of all the bad batmen being looking forward to this for a while.
    The story looks insane.
    Wow. And here i thought this book was full of nonstop damian bashing.

  12. #12
    Astonishing Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,462

    Default

    Percy delivered with TT. Damian was smart and handled business like a pro. I really really hate Percy's BB the guy is so off putting I want him off that team.
    Good to see Jackson and Raven standing up for Damian even as Gar desperately tries to poison their minds Starfire is just window dressing at this point.

    Jackson and Damian are the only members holding my interest at the moment. Shame Jackson is so new he is the only one aside from Damian who has shown any leadership potential.

  13. #13
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,767

    Default

    Well if TT is what you were hoping for, this isn't the book for you, their involvement stops in the preview and it becomes a Damian show afterwards.

  14. #14
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Well if TT is what you were hoping for, this isn't the book for you, their involvement stops in the preview and it becomes a Damian show afterwards.
    I did think the ragtag team of Green Arrow, Robin, Harley Quinn, and Killer Croc was kind of fun .

  15. #15
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I did think the ragtag team of Green Arrow, Robin, Harley Quinn, and Killer Croc was kind of fun .
    To be honest I stopped reading when Green Arrow appeared because none of those characters matter to me and since I have no interest in Gotham Resistance I am just glad normal services resume next month while this was wasted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •