View Poll Results: Shipping Teen Clops to whom?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Can Kamala & Tyke just hook up already?

4 7.41%
  • Maybe Viv? (Tyke wouldn't kick her out of bed or anything but she's kinda plain.)

2 3.70%
  • rough sex & deep conversations with X 23

30 55.56%
  • Queen Bee Celeste Cuckoo . Scemma will rise again!

8 14.81%
  • Emma aka MrsRobinson . Screw it! Older ladies need love too.

10 18.52%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How about a normal human girl. God forbid they date outside their immediate surroundings.

Or maybe Sophia (?) one of those Young Xmen who was depowered.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    How about a normal human girl. God forbid they date outside their immediate surroundings.

Or maybe Sophia (?) one of those Young Xmen who was depowered.
    Maddie Pryor 2.0

Pixie would probably be fun. If not that, then Laura

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The best parts about Laura and Tyke, as I've mentioned before, would have been:

1) It puts a unique spin on the Jean/Cyclops/Wolverine triangle by placing Scott in the middle, whereas Jimmy is pretty much a straight rehash. Especially since while the former mixes up the personalities involved, Jimmy is largely written as Logan Lite.

2) There's a LOT of fun subtext to play with over the idea that Logan's "daughter" and Scott's younger self were attracted to each other (Deadpool's comments on it practically write themselves).

3) The comedic potential of adult Scott and Logan LEARNING about said relationship and reacting to it.

However the big problem with it (aside from the Jott fixation) is that Marvel doesn't seem to like stable, healthy relationships these days. Laura and Scott are too alike, have too similar personalities, and understand one another far too well for their relationship to really provide any drama. Those qualities would make for a solid couple in real life, but lacks the inherent toxicity and conflict Marvel insists on its relationships having.
    The thing is, instead of mining it for drama, this is something they could mine for comedy - mainly about how being together has led to each of them embracing each other's weirdness, and their own as a result. And everyone else's reactions to it.

Cuddling up reading the Art of War together!

A romantic trip where they take out some human traffickers!

Give one of them an imagine spot about something then have the other one comment about it (in their own unique way).

Seeing how everyone else overreacts to something that most of us think of as strange (but the two of them think is completely normal) might not provide epic drama, but you can still get some decent moments out of it - plus you can always get drama out of Scott and Laura dealing with emotional problems they have because of their respective pasts. Because those two don't just have issues, they have lifetime subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Lol, that never works out. 9 times out of 10 that "normal human" ends up being a clone made by Mr. Sinister, or a robot, etc.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

None. Jean or he can be a monk

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The thing is, instead of mining it for drama, this is something they could mine for comedy - mainly about how being together has led to each of them embracing each other's weirdness, and their own as a result. And everyone else's reactions to it.

Cuddling up reading the Art of War together!

A romantic trip where they take out some human traffickers!

Give one of them an imagine spot about something then have the other one comment about it (in their own unique way).

Seeing how everyone else overreacts to something that most of us think of as strange (but the two of them think is completely normal) might not provide epic drama, but you can still get some decent moments out of it - plus you can always get drama out of Scott and Laura dealing with emotional problems they have because of their respective pasts. Because those two don't just have issues, they have lifetime subscriptions.
    Yeah, but that would require Marvel actually putting effort into it. Cheap conflict is much easier.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Incredible Member JeanGreyForever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    None. Jean or he can be a monk
    Lol, I have to agree with this. I feel the same about Jean, although I always wished she and Warren would be a couple.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Lol, I have to agree with this. I feel the same about Jean, although I always wished she and Warren would be a couple.
    What!? Warren is boring as hell. No one deserves that fate. Look at Laura and Warren, ick...*yawn*.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Bendis should have done Jean and Warren instead of her wtih Hank