Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    All-New Member

In Aquaman's case, it's easier to ignore that because his book isn't taking part in the crossover, so I'm assuming Metal is set some time after the current storyline. In the Flash's case, though, I was surprised that he was still possessed by the Negative Speed Force at the end of #32, knowing the next issue would be a Metal tie-in, and that the main mini shows him as his normal self.

We're bad at talking about this. Or are people just not reading Flash?

In any case, anyone back to being underwhelmed by yet another speedster villain? An apparently one-dimensional one hiding behind another less powerful hero-turned-villain speedster with a pretty weak motivation?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    We're bad at talking about this. Or are people just not reading Flash?

In any case, anyone back to being underwhelmed by yet another speedster villain? An apparently one-dimensional one hiding behind another less powerful hero-turned-villain speedster with a pretty weak motivation?
    I usually have trouble finding the thread .

I think Raijin might be an interesting new villain, and he's certainly got a cool visual. It feels like Williamson is giving Barry his own Savitar-like villain without having to do what the TV show did. But I'm not sure if he's a Speedster.

I also think the stuff with Meena is interesting even if I'm not sure I buy her turning into a villain like that. At least she finally resolved Barry's Negative Speed Force issue.

I'm also glad Barry and Wally's relationship seems to be back on-track.

I hope Kristian isn't dead...

I have been enjoying the recent arc. The savitar story from the comics is one of my favorite Flash arcs from Wally’s run. I’m totally down with Williamson giving Barry a Savitaresque villain.

Ok so none of you got a creepy vibe from that last panel with Nu-Wally and Iris? I might be paranoid but I’m not sure that was Wally......I got a strange Thawne feeling from that panel.