Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    What about 2 creatures at once? Say, I touched an African elephant while an ant crawled on my ankle. Ant sized elephant? Elephant sized ant? A human sized hybrid with six legs, big ears, and a trunk?
    Ax was able to get a human morph that was a combination of Jake, Marco, Rachel and Cassie (so he wouldn't look like anyone person and invite the confusion that may follow), but I'm not sure how that would work with different species. Ax's actions were done consciously and he had experience with morphing as well as being a member of the species who developed the morphing ability, so it could be humans can't do it. Marco's anxiety over his father dating his math teacher manifested as hybrid species morphs, like a spider skunk or a gorilla trout. However he didn't have any control over when it happened or what combinations came out of it. In the case of the gorilla trout it definitely didn't help as he was on land at the time during an infiltration mission.

Well now at least we know where Ganesh came from.
    Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    What about 2 creatures at once? Say, I touched an African elephant while an ant crawled on my ankle. Ant sized elephant? Elephant sized ant? A human sized hybrid with six legs, big ears, and a trunk?
    Last edited by Güicho; 09-18-2017 at 02:33 PM.