Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Haha. I know it's usually rushed but I hope there's a little more erhm COLOR in the DCU Holiday Special. I remember last years was all Christmas and Hanukkah with one of the few characters of color being Cyborg appearing for a panel saying to have a Happy Kwanza. Or was that two years ago? Though they thankfully had the JL of China there too. Hope they revisit their holiday festivities too.

Still presumably we'll at least see Kid Flash and Aqualad so that's something.

I' pretty sad about Seeley leaving Nightwing if this is true nor do I understand why he and Humphries would switch books. Both were ok on their respective books. smh..

Anyways everything else looks good. Excited for the Duke mini though I still don't see much of a story being told in just 3 issues.

Poor Wally

When are the solicits supposed to come out officially? About a week or so from now?

I'm really pumbed for the Dark Matters book, Batman and The Signal (duh) and the issues of usual suspects : 'Tec, Aquaman, RHATO, Batman, New Super-Man, Metal and Deathstroke.

Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I guess Bruce isn't getting married. First he goes on a trip through the desert, then he teams up with his oldest buddy "to see hope behind the madness". That doesn't sound like wedding bells time for him.
    On the other hand in the November solicits we have an Annual upcoming all about Batman and Catwoman's first date, and a Super Sons solicit that has Damian receiving news that will change his life. I actually think the tea leaves lean more to her saying yes, and the desert trip is more a cleansing ritual, something Selina asks him to do to find himself completely or some such before they become official.

The Superman team-up I see reflecting little on whether or not the guy is engaged. There's still always going to be darkness about him.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-13-2017 at 11:59 AM.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    On the other hand in the November solicits we have an Annual upcoming all about Batman and Catwoman's first date, and a Super Sons solicit that has Damian receiving news that will change his life. I actually think the tea leaves lean more to her saying yes, and the desert trip is more a cleansing ritual, something Selina asks him to do to find himself completely or some such before they become official.
    Also, there was the Birds of Prey issue where Bruce arranges a team-up between Babs and Selina and Selina makes a remark about it being too early to "meet the family"

The continuity for Rebirth is all over the place as it is, we don't know what's forwards or backwards, but that seems a strong indicator of forwards

I'm with you about the desert thing, I'm leaning towards Selina saying "maybe", Bruce goes on the quest, comes back renergized, and Selina says yes then.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I'm really pumbed for the Dark Matters book, Batman and The Signal (duh) and the issues of usual suspects : 'Tec, Aquaman, RHATO, Batman, New Super-Man, Metal and Deathstroke.
    Didn't realize how similar our tastes were in general. 4 of your 6 normal ongoing pulls are 4 of the 6 that I pull and generally/always enjoy. Only difference is that instead of Batman and Deathstroke, i get Green Arrow and Green Lanterns.
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

Please refer to me with gender neutral pronouns.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lightning View Post
    Christopher Priest on Justice League!!! Yes sir.

Cyborg FINALLY gets a new direction with #19.
    Yes to both of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Didn't realize how similar our tastes were in general. 4 of your 6 normal ongoing pulls are 4 of the 6 that I pull and generally/always enjoy. Only difference is that instead of Batman and Deathstroke, i get Green Arrow and Green Lanterns.
    Yeah, those two are great too... but I usually read them later on, at a friend house ^^. Cooperation allow us to read more comics !

Fantastic Member

"Wally West is dead"

Translation: He's probably stuck in the future or other dimension before returning for dramatic effect.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
    "Wally West is dead"

Translation: He's probably stuck in the future or other dimension before returning for dramatic effect.
    And with a healthy heart this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    And with a healthy heart this time.
    Well...

spoilers:
    His heart stopped in today's issue of Titans. But I mean, he'll still probably come back. He's just dead FOR NOW.
    end of spoilers

"You are here. You fought the weekend war, and you made it to the other side. Welcome to Monday; you can be anyone here. This is a new day, a new beginning, a new chance to be great. We are wiser and wilder than we were yesterday. Go kiss a stranger. Scream your favorite song from the top of the tallest building. You have the right to remain rock and roll. This is the end of the innocence; youth wasn't wasted on us. Now get out there, and write your story." - Brian Logan Dales, The Summer Set

So Priest is on Justice League. Figured it was only a matter of time until DC put him on a more marquee book after how well received Deathstroke has been.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I' pretty sad about Seeley leaving Nightwing if this is true nor do I understand why he and Humphries would switch books. Both were ok on their respective books. smh..
    I think Seeley probably felt like he did all he could with Nightwing. He's been writing the character since Grayson and I don't think he enjoyed Nightwing and Bludhaven nearly as much as Grayson, but he stuck with the character through Rebirth which was commendable, imo.