Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 173

Thread: Who is Voyager?

  1. #1
    Spectacular Member Osvaldoeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    198

    Default Who is Voyager?


  2. #2
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Looks like Her to me.

  3. #3
    Niffleheim
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,199

    Default

    Easy, Seven of Nine.

  4. #4

    Default

    Storm finally decided to rock bangs.

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member Zero Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,036

    Default

    Looks like a female version of Sentry to me.

  6. #6

    Default

    I'm gonna make two predictions, one is more likely than the other, but we'll see.

    1. That's Sue Storm with a massive power upgrade and new look after something happened with Reed and the FF.

    2. A new transgender character. I don't know why I think this, I won't be disappointed if she isn't, but I could see Marvel hyping up a new trans character (who's possibly involved with Legacy).

    I'm probably off base with both of these but I'm excited for to find out more about her.

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,164

    Default

    Diverse Box-Ticking Sales Killer

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member Crimz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I'm gonna make two predictions, one is more likely than the other, but we'll see.

    1. That's Sue Storm with a massive power upgrade and new look after something happened with Reed and the FF.

    2. A new transgender character. I don't know why I think this, I won't be disappointed if she isn't, but I could see Marvel hyping up a new trans character (who's possibly involved with Legacy).

    I'm probably off base with both of these but I'm excited for to find out more about her.
    I had that same thought for a brief moment, but it's extremely unlikely.

    Try Marvel 2-in-One! OUT NOW!


    Check out : The Invisible Woman Appreciation thread!

    I NEED an Invisible Woman solo! It's got to happen sometime right?......right?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I had that same thought for a brief moment, but it's extremely unlikely.
    Of the two I think that one's the least likely, yeah.

  10. #10
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    7,319

    Default

    My first thoughts, if it's an existing character at all:

    1) Older Kobik. Just the first thing that came to mind looking at her.

    2) Resurrected Phyla-Vell?

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member Knives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,426

    Default

    Time traveler who came to alert the heroes about some danger or change the future.

  12. #12
    Mighty Member L.R Johansson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,247

    Default

    I thought grown up Kobik immediately too! = ) Unless people have forgotten, cosmic cubes actually develop, they start out like "eggs", cube-shaped, but then eventually take a more antropomorphic form - and as I recall it... I think Kobik was forcibly changed into an anthropomorphic shape, unintentionally, which lead to the child-like demeanor, yes? We saw something similar with BEYONDER, which was another child-like, damaged cube which then eventually turned into a full-fledged form.


    Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Time traveler who came to alert the heroes about some danger or change the future.
    Hmm... could she instead be another of those retconned "forgotten" characters? Like Sentry and Blue Marvel. Having her be connected to Sentry is an interesting plot-twist, and her coming from the past, the more classic era of Marvel, like, the 70's, would make for a neat connection to the whole Legacy thing.

    Maybe she's all about trying to get the heroes back to that state, in order to fight some long-forgotten evil from 1 million BC? (whatever the Avengers 1 Million BC formed to fight)

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Looks like Her to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Time traveler who came to alert the heroes about some danger or change the future.
    shouldn't she have warned them about Secret Empire?
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  15. #15
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Plese let her be a Eternal. They need to be relevant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •