All-New Member

Default Trying to Find the Name of a Series

Any help would be appreciated I am trying to find the name of a Series that came out within the last 5 years. It is an independent comic set in a small town. The first issue has the protagonist finding out that some people in the town are really aliens and the sheriff changes into some flying monster to try and hunt him down. I wish I remember the publisher atleast, any help would be appreciated.

Any chance you remember some more details? Was it in colour? Multiple issues, a collected volume, or just one issue? Did it have a letters column in the back of the magazine? Was the art very stylised in a certain way?

I'm thinking of Resident Alien, but that's probably not it since I believe that was from the perspective of an alien living amongst humans, not the other way around...

Was it the Saviors by James Robinson and J. Bone from Image back in 2013?

It was set in the southwest and revolved around an alien conspiracy if I recall correctly (I think I only read the first 2 issues).

Here's the blurb for the first issue..

Written by James Robinson. Art and Cover by J. Bone. Eisner Award winner JAMES ROBINSON (Starman, Earth 2) and artist extraordinaire J. BONE (The Rocketeer: Hollywood Horror, The Spirit) present an all-new saga of monstrous alien horror. When Tomas Ramirez stumbles upon an extraterrestrial conspiracy to take over the world, his life is changed forever. He must now seek out those few souls who share this terrible knowledge. But even united, how can they hope to defeat a shadowy alien cabal that is both indestructible and eager to kill anyone who threatens it?
    -M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Was it the Saviors by James Robinson and J. Bone from Image back in 2013?

It was set in the southwest and revolved around an alien conspiracy if I recall correctly (I think I only read the first 2 issues).

Here's the blurb for the first issue..

-M
    That's it, thanks for the response.

You're welcome.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.