Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Old School Ollie 1962's Avatar

Default Batman & Cassie Cain vs Daredevil & Elektra

H2H. Everybody is Kung Fu fighting ...Carl Douglas style.

Cass takes down Matt, while Bruce deals with Elektra. Mid-High difficulty for both.
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

"Don't we at the very least deserve the right to exist?" - Doctor 13: Architecture and Morality

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Cass takes down Matt, while Bruce deals with Elektra. Mid-High difficulty for both.
    I knew you would be one of the first people on here. lol

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

It's Cass vs. Matt and Electra basically. Batman's too slow to otherwise be of much worth.

That said ... Cass is arguably faster than the both of them, if only slightly. She toys with bullets, whereas Matt barely dodges sniper fire, and Electra is just a tad slower than Matt. With her body reading, and pressure points ... she may well take a majority here.
    "Someone or thing has got to pay, it's given too much to take away. Oh I just want a legacy, Oh I just want it all to never fade! Don't we all arrive, at the same place where we began?" - Divisi

Nah, Matt alone would make a fight of it against Cass, and has his own body-reading skills. Cass might beat him 1 on 1 about 7/10, but I can't see her taking two legit bullet-timers who are both insanely skilled. It's just too much.

But yeah, Bruce is a dead man in waiting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It's Cass vs. Matt and Electra basically. Batman's too slow to otherwise be of much worth.

That said ... Cass is arguably faster than the both of them, if only slightly. She toys with bullets, whereas Matt barely dodges sniper fire, and Electra is just a tad slower than Matt. With her body reading, and pressure points ... she may well take a majority here.
    Hey, now. Batman is too slow here. I find that refreshing. And Cassie basically takes out the estranged love birds.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Nah, Matt alone would make a fight of it against Cass, and has his own body-reading skills. Cass might beat him 1 on 1 about 7/10, but I can't see her taking two legit bullet-timers who are both insanely skilled. It's just too much.

But yeah, Bruce is a dead man in waiting here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old School Ollie 1962 View Post
    Hey, now. Batman is too slow here. I find that refreshing. And Cassie basically takes out the estranged love birds.
    Mm, Beadle brought up a good point. Matt does have body-reading of his own; and the speed difference isn't so large Cass is pasting him before Electra kills Bruce and moves in. Though to be fair, I don't know much about Matt beyond the general, (speed, skill, blind guy with sticks), so being wrong on that isn't too surprising.

But yea, Batman will have roughly enough time to register the fight's started, before Electra breaks his neck. Though he may manage an, "I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN", before crumpling.
    "Someone or thing has got to pay, it's given too much to take away. Oh I just want a legacy, Oh I just want it all to never fade! Don't we all arrive, at the same place where we began?" - Divisi

Mm, Beadle brought up a good point. Matt does have body-reading of his own; and the speed difference isn't so large Cass is pasting him before Electra kills Bruce and moves in. Though to be fair, I don't know much about Matt beyond the general, (speed, skill, blind guy with sticks), so being wrong on that isn't too surprising.

But yea, Batman will have roughly enough time to register the fight's started, before Electra breaks his neck. Though he may manage an, "I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN", before crumpling.
    Isn't Batman a bullet timer?

Isn't Batman a bullet timer?
    Oh gods no.

Folks have tried hereabouts, but you've got a guy with 70+ years of comic book feats, and maybe twenty feats we'd consider "legitimate" bullet-timing. When it's 20 vs 20,000 (obviously approximate), we tend to side with the majority. Less feats you have, more it plays. For instance Gladiator has a handful of feats, and of that handful, he's got a few speed-feats, a ton of strength and durability feats, and almost nothing to counter them. So we give them the feats he's got.

Oh gods no.

Folks have tried hereabouts, but you've got a guy with 70+ years of comic book feats, and maybe twenty feats we'd consider "legitimate" bullet-timing. When it's 20 vs 20,000 (obviously approximate), we tend to side with the majority. Less feats you have, more it plays. For instance Gladiator has a handful of feats, and of that handful, he's got a few speed-feats, a ton of strength and durability feats, and almost nothing to counter them. So we give them the feats he's got.
    The Bat Mystique. Although Batman doesn't murder, he gets away with murder. Maybe it's not so bad now. JLA animated series had him dodging and ducking Darkseid's Omega beams. Last issue of Batman I read, Bruce was controlling the Mobius Chair. I said that's it.

Incredible Member

Oh gods no.

Twenty?
    I thought it was like... one? or two? Heh...

But yeah... DD is not a ton slower than Cass, but he is noticeably slower.
    I guess this comes down to if you believe the speed difference is such that she can handle Matt plus another BT.

The only characters that should be dodging bullets are magic wielders, mutants, aliens, and victims of accidental radiation exposure or scientific experiments gone awry that give them super speed and agility.
    Last edited by Red Wolf; 09-13-2017 at 11:45 PM.
    When you lose the rhythm of the drumbeat of god, you are lost from the peace and rhythm of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Wolf View Post
    The only characters that should be dodging bullets are mutants, aliens, and victims of accidental radiation exposure or scientific experiments gone awry that give them super speed and agility.
    Where does Cassandra Cain fit in?

Where does Cassandra Cain fit in?
    She's just like ... REALLY skilled.

No seriously.

She's just like ... REALLY skilled.

No seriously.
    She's DC's version of a mutant without saying the word.
    When you lose the rhythm of the drumbeat of god, you are lost from the peace and rhythm of life.