Spectacular Member

Default All Star Batman Ends Of The Earth Review (Volume 2)

All Star Batman Ends Of The Earth Review By Deffinition (Contains Spoilers)

All Star Batman Ends Of The Earth follows hot off the heels of ĎMy Own Worst Enemy.í If youíve read my review of the latter then you know I thought that it was a gripping showcase of Snyder at his finest. It seemed to nail down all the key aesthetics of Batman whilst presenting something new and unorthodox.

Thatís why Iím mega excited to jump into the follow up. Having read select issues of it in its original run I know Iím in for an absolute treat and canít wait to get started.

You can find out exactly what I thought of the book by clicking the link below!

All Star Batman Ends Of The Earth Review (Volume 2)

Cheers
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

Batman Canon Read Through And Review

I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

Deffinition Patreon

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I really liked this arc. But I actually liked the Ra's issue the most. I loved the Wash DC setting and just weird contrast of Wash DC and red, white, and blue and Ra's.
    Thank you America for voting for change.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I really liked this arc. But I actually liked the Ra's issue the most. I loved the Wash DC setting and just weird contrast of Wash DC and red, white, and blue and Ra's.
    Yeha, im sure itll grow on me, just the mad hatter issue was so good it felt a bit anti climactic. The art is amazing though, I love how they pick a colour and just stick with it for that issue, the Mr. Freeze work is incredible
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

Batman Canon Read Through And Review

I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

Deffinition Patreon