Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 408
  1. #331
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    10,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    It's possibly connected to Georgie, and might be from the Commonwealth currently in the comics; a massive group of self-sustained survivors that makes Alexandria look like a shack in comparison.Simon mentioned that the junkyard has a helipad as well, and we see her trying to signal that helicopter, so maybe she's either been trying to get their attention or there's some other element involved.

    Or it could be the military, perhaps still active in some form. There were still tiny pockets with working equipment functioning in season 3 (although they were quickly taken out of action by the governor).
    I will say this...its likely a storyline to bridge the gap before the Whisperers appear. They usually give Kirkman a lot of lead time to at least get a villain or two ahead and this seems to be like the Wolves in a sense before the show jumped into Negan.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  2. #332
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    10,044

    Default

    So I have started the Walking Dead : Collection which collects the following games "Season 1, Season 2, New Frontier , and Michonne. The game also has the added 400 Days DLC that was to bridge season #1 to #2. But its a fun series that collects all those games in a nice collection. I do kinda hope New Frontier has its bugs fixed . Playing it , there was a couple bugs in that so hopefully the new collection fixes those.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  3. #333
    Mighty Member ChrisIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    They're working on a new action title too (although it's having a very slow development cycle). There was one last gen with Daryl and Merle, but I heard it was pretty bad.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

    https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

  4. #334
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    10,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    They're working on a new action title too (although it's having a very slow development cycle). There was one last gen with Daryl and Merle, but I heard it was pretty bad.
    It was pretty bad from what I remember hearing. I have the game and got it last year I believe and paid $6 bucks for it. But haven't played it yet.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  5. #335
    Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    587

    Default

    Episode went exactly how i expected it to go, But Negan being a tactical mastermind is hella annoying, considering he was a straightforward villain in the comics.

  6. #336
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    10,621

    Default

    Every time I see Eugene lately I just want him to die horribly. Aaron hanging around in the woods makes no sense since he doesn't know how to survive out there. I am hoping for some scores to be settled next week. Maybe we'll find out what that helicopter was all about.
    Doctor Doom Appreciation Thread at CBR Forums
    My old SuperHero Squad name: Steel Divine Duke

  7. #337
    Mighty Member Qwerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    Anyone else strangely attracted to laura?
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

    Matt "peace out suckas"

  8. #338
    For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Between L.A. & Savanna G.A.
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Every time I see Eugene lately I just want him to die horribly.
    You know, you have to admit Eugene is a survivor, and he pretty much ad,itted he was a coward and selfish last year. Though he did try to redeem himself before Negan captured him and the RV.

  9. #339
    For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Between L.A. & Savanna G.A.
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Anyone else strangely attracted to laura?
    who's that?

  10. #340
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    10,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    You know, you have to admit Eugene is a survivor, and he pretty much ad,itted he was a coward and selfish last year. Though he did try to redeem himself before Negan captured him and the RV.
    I think what bothers me is Eugene hasn't shown any loyalty or concern for the group that took him in. At least Gabriel made a little attempt at sabotaging the bullets and you'd think Eugene would try the same. I guess we may seem him redeem himself in the big battle but I'd be more than OK if he becomes a casualty of the war.
    Doctor Doom Appreciation Thread at CBR Forums
    My old SuperHero Squad name: Steel Divine Duke

  11. #341
    formerly edhopper Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I think what bothers me is Eugene hasn't shown any loyalty or concern for the group that took him in. At least Gabriel made a little attempt at sabotaging the bullets and you'd think Eugene would try the same. I guess we may seem him redeem himself in the big battle but I'd be more than OK if he becomes a casualty of the war.
    Team Rick should get together with Team Arrow and Team Flash to see who gets outwitted by villains more.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

  12. #342
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    10,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    Episode went exactly how i expected it to go, But Negan being a tactical mastermind is hella annoying, considering he was a straightforward villain in the comics.
    I'd rather have the TV version of Negan and the Governor. The comics don't add much to these guys. Even though Kirkman has did more with Negan after this. But they have done a decent job adding a bit of tragic backstory to Negan in the TV series as we see it go along. Plus he's always been about the grand plan as he told Simon episodes ago , "People are resources , you don't burn that away."
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  13. #343
    For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Between L.A. & Savanna G.A.
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Team Rick should get together with Team Arrow and Team Flash to see who gets outwitted by villains more.
    I think villains work best when they're a credible threat who can actually win half the battles at the least, but not mary sue masterminds. Heroes have the same issues too.

  14. #344
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    I think villains work best when they're a credible threat who can actually win half the battles at the least, but not mary sue masterminds. Heroes have the same issues too.
    I think the greatest problem is that combat cunning/ability seems to depend solely on the plot.

    Rick, for instance, is always touted as a great leader, yet he was dumb enough to hand all those weapons over to the Junkers without having any leverage over them.

    When Negan killed Glenn and Abe, we forget that he somehow managed to block every road to the Hilltop, while capturing Michonne and leaving one of her braids on a zombie as a sly message

    They juggle the competence ball between them.

  15. #345
    Mighty Member ChrisIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'd rather have the TV version of Negan and the Governor. The comics don't add much to these guys. Even though Kirkman has did more with Negan after this. But they have done a decent job adding a bit of tragic backstory to Negan in the TV series as we see it go along. Plus he's always been about the grand plan as he told Simon episodes ago , "People are resources , you don't burn that away."
    Yeah, part of the problem I think with the Governor in the comics is that he really isn't that much distinct from Negan, and Morrisey makes a much more convincing "nice guy" than the comic version.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

    https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •