Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by squirecam View Post
    So just to be clear, if Joe said it wouldn’t be undone by magic, but it’s undone by technology, you won’t consider the statement untrue because he promised only magic....

That’s a thin line. Clearly the statements were meant to say the unmasking wouldn’t be undone. You can nit pick but its a poor defense and semantics. Joe knew what he was implying (at least) was not true.
    If Joe Quesada said it wouldn't be undone by magic, and it was undone by technology, I would consider his initial statement true, because it is literally true.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    If Joe Quesada said it wouldn't be undone by magic, and it was undone by technology, I would consider his initial statement true, because it is literally true.
    It was a combination of magic and technology.

We also have no way of knowing if the method in OMIT was even legit, or just a false memory implanted into everyone to act as a smokescreen to hide Mephisto's involvement. We learned in Spider-Man/Deadpool that Mephisto is still aware of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    It was a combination of magic and technology.

We also have no way of knowing if the method in OMIT was even legit, or just a false memory implanted into everyone to act as a smokescreen to hide Mephisto's involvement. We learned in Spider-Man/Deadpool that Mephisto is still aware of the deal.
    It could have happened, and Mephisto could still be aware of it.

I'll note again the only thing Quesada was directly quoted as saying was that there won't be a Bobby Ewing. I don't know if he added the other part, or if the reporter interpreted it in a particular way.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It could have happened, and Mephisto could still be aware of it.

I'll note again the only thing Quesada was directly quoted as saying was that there won't be a Bobby Ewing. I don't know if he added the other part, or if the reporter interpreted it in a particular way.
    And at the end of the day, what difference does it make? Marvel made a specific decision and are sticking with it as far as can be seen. If you utterly reject the destination, like me, the exacts of why it was done and so on are equally frustrating.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    What is the last ten years?
    Written by professionals, whether people like it or not