Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Detective Comics #966 Preview / Discussion (Spoilers)

Detective Comics #966

Source: Multiversity Comics

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...ve-comics-966/

Last edited by Sonia; 10-11-2017 at 05:35 PM.
    Out of all the Robins, Jason Todd is my favourite

Finally, thank you.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Looks nice. I'm really curious to see how this Future Tim storyline is resolved.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Reviews

Is Kon El that Superman?.

Future Steph is talking with Anarky, he is trying to protect HER..

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Is Kon El that Superman?.
    We talked about Kon-el today... If this future is similar to the OLD TOMORROW universe(the titans).. He should be Kon-el..

So... Kon-el return is this? See him in one alternative future?

Seems that Batman of Tomorrow is trying to kill ANOTHER SUPERBOY..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-09-2017 at 09:45 AM.

The only really good thing about any of this is that since this future obviously isn't going to happen, that line about Clayface may mean that in the actual timeline, they'll find a way to stop whatever tragedy surrounds him. (Also, the continued absence of Cass in these flashbacks coupled with Clayface causing Tim's downfall is more than a little worrisome there as far as this reality goes. Of course, Tim doesn't have the same relationship with Cass that he used to so if she is involved here, it'd be a little hollow.)
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

"Don't we at the very least deserve the right to exist?" - Doctor 13: Architecture and Morality

I certainly wasn't expecting to see the Titans Tomorrow future ever again, though I hope that's not it as far as Conner's "return."

First Barbara and now Montoya (because Tynion). When are we going to get a future vision of Gotham where Bullock is Comissioner .?

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    The only really good thing about any of this is that since this future obviously isn't going to happen, that line about Clayface may mean that in the actual timeline, they'll find a way to stop whatever tragedy surrounds him. (Also, the continued absence of Cass in these flashbacks coupled with Clayface causing Tim's downfall is more than a little worrisome there as far as this reality goes. Of course, Tim doesn't have the same relationship with Cass that he used to so if she is involved here, it'd be a little hollow.)
    Or at least what happens with Clayface doesn't impact Tim the same way it did this version.

But at least we know that it's tied back to what Anarky is planning with the Victim Syndicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

First Barbara and now Montoya (because Tynion). When are we going to get a future vision of Gotham where Bullock is Comissioner .?

But at least we know that it's tied back to what Anarky is planning with the Victim Syndicate.
    The day that the Batfamily falls thanks to him.. Gotham will reward him.. Super Comissioner Bullock..

Yeah, all this begin with Anarky and his allies, the victim syndicate..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-09-2017 at 10:10 AM.

Incredible Member

Tynion's tech wiz Tim strikes again.......... I seriously dislike this interpretation of the character. Give Tim to Dixon, Nicieza, Yost or anyone who can write him as a detective/strategist/planner. This tech obsession makes me sick.

It was really tiring in B&R:Eternal, too. Please Tim, enough with the bragging already! It's a disgusting behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Well, he is in my headcanon future.

"Don't we at the very least deserve the right to exist?" - Doctor 13: Architecture and Morality

I was going to complain about the hacking thing, but I think I've already said it enough at this point .

Someone needs to break that wrist computer of Tim's and make sure he can't build another one. They'd be a hero to us all.

Wait a moment...

Montoya, Bat-Tim.. this is the batwoman future against the Batman Tim... Then, We should see more of this future..

I don't mind the bragging all that much, but i would give a prize to the one that break Tim's wrist computer.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

I just love 'Tec. It's awesome! And with Tim coming back, you know Steph will as well. That's going to make the book even more enjoyable.
    I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16