Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Just for clarity's sake:

See towards the end of the video. A damaged Gypsy just hunkers down and eats the explosion to its face with little to no additional damage and then gets swamped by a thousands of tons of water and again is fine. Their durability is absurd.
    Not just durability, but strength as well.

Does anyone realize how many TONS of force that nuke was, to push back that much water at the bottom of the Marianas Trench? Not only did Gipsy not get blown apart by it, but it managed to hang on to its sword. Don't forget that the pressure of the standing water ALONE is 7.87 TONS per square inch at those depths.

Quote Originally Posted by carrrnuttt View Post
    Not just durability, but strength as well.

Does anyone realize how many TONS of force that nuke was, to push back that much water at the bottom of the Marianas Trench? Not only did Gipsy not get blown apart by it, but it managed to hang on to its sword. Don't forget that the pressure of the standing water ALONE is 7.87 TONS per square inch at those depths.
    I have so many problems with this scene its crazy lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHC...ztdvnvVkCljJpA
    My Youtube Channel! Take a peek and see me (hopefull) kick butt! Any support is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Just for clarity's sake:

See towards the end of the video. A damaged Gypsy just hunkers down and eats the explosion to its face with little to no additional damage and then gets swamped by a thousands of tons of water and again is fine. Their durability is absurd.
    Ah, loved that movie.

Can't believe I forgot that part, but yeah. The Jaeger takes this for sure.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

One the upside, we do get the humorous image of Gypsy punting Imperial Walkers over the horizon like small yappy dogs.