Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

You all know Bloodstorm isn’t dead right? She’s on future covers.

Quote Originally Posted by planetxmen View Post
    Has Kitty ever even met Longshot before?
    She met him in the X-Men Annual #10 along with the rest of the X-Men. Although when this takes place in continuity is a bit fuzzy. Kitty, Colossus, and Kurt are all healthy and active so it must be before the Mutant Massacre, but Longshot didn't start showing up with the team until after the MM.

Fantastic Member oldscottsummers's Avatar

hahaha bloodstorm
    why teen jean half naked?
    bring real Cyclops back!!! get rid of 05 brats Scemma4life

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    hahaha bloodstorm
    Have to raise those ratings it seems.

And half of her body covered with dialogue but no underboob? *tsk* Mojo isn't pandering hard enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Amazing Member

hahaha bloodstorm
    She's in Maddies Goblin Queen costume.

hahaha bloodstorm
    If she was drawn like a 12 year old it wouldn't be an issue, but seriously looks pervy.

Can't believe that they got away with a Hoth reference, but I guess since Disney owns both properties...

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    She met him in the X-Men Annual #10 along with the rest of the X-Men. Although when this takes place in continuity is a bit fuzzy. Kitty, Colossus, and Kurt are all healthy and active so it must be before the Mutant Massacre, but Longshot didn't start showing up with the team until after the MM.
    Yeah, the timing of Longshot's arrival is off. But in Uncanny X-men 215, Kitty kissed Longshot while she was stuck in her ghost form:

Anyone else feel like Guggenhiem & Bunn are going meta with the characters? Longshot seems like the typical social media "influencer millennial" and doesn't read like the actual Longshot.

I understand where they think those types of personalities fit into a story like this, but they don't understand the characters enough to know that THIS isn't how they act and this isn't who they are. Gold & Blue have just been extremely disappointing.

Astonishing Member theoneandonly's Avatar

seems silly for mojo/writers to have magneto of asteroid M appearing before the team with no characters who have admantium skeletons for him to pull out if its meant as a recreation of fatal attractions. perhaps he will rip out Scott's visor instead.
    The Self is the only existing reality

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Anyone else feel like Guggenhiem & Bunn are going meta with the characters? Longshot seems like the typical social media "influencer millennial" and doesn't read like the actual Longshot.
    I understand where they think those types of personalities fit into a story like this, but they don't understand the characters enough to know that THIS isn't how they act and this isn't who they are. Gold & Blue have just been extremely disappointing.
    I was expecting Longshot's rebellion to be reshaped into a disruptive social media influence on Mojo's traditional media... so I'm not surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    seems silly for mojo/writers to have magneto of asteroid M appearing before the team with no characters who have admantium skeletons for him to pull out if its meant as a recreation of fatal attractions. perhaps he will rip out Scott's visor instead.
    I thought the same thing. Rachel will end up in Jean's 90s costume to match the story with Tyke and Kitty in 90s costumes, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    ‘90’s nutcase Magneto does not need adamantium skeletons to beat the tar out of Kitty Pryde, Longshot & a tennage Cyclops.
    Their heads are going to get battered from flying metal in less than 3 panels.
    Planetxmen Instagram - Updated everyday with a different X-Men theme

Quote Originally Posted by planetxmen View Post
    ‘90’s nutcase Magneto does not need adamantium skeletons to beat the tar out of Kitty Pryde, Longshot & a tennage Cyclops. Their heads are going to get battered from flying metal in less than 3 panels.
    That doesn’t sound exactly like 90s Magneto. Sounds like Mojo’s script writers crossed an early 90s Magneto and a 60s Magneto.
    Last edited by jmc247; 10-11-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Can't wait until the next event. This garbage has already brought back two characters (Mojo and Longshot?!) that I don't care about and can't stand on a good day. Hope this wraps up real fast.

Rachel was great in this - nice to see her out of the awful Prestige outfit - but the only thing that bothered me was MOJO calling her Prestige....should called her Baby Phoenix or Starched or former slave