Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Someone with a flamethrower or pyrokenisis. Like the lighter guy from. X-3, or Pyro from TF2.
    Omg, I missed this too.. that was a rough day for me, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Who asked you?!
    Hmm. Yes I think sometimes living in our own world is beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Thor seems like a good counter though. Durable enough to withstand anything the Mummy dishes out, and can push back sandstorms with his own elemental mojo and try to wear the Mummy down.

Wanda might work if she doesn't get quick drawed. She seemed to be able to counter Vision's phasing which means she can probably hold the Mummy together fbeforr he disperses. Then hopefully she can stroll over and use the mind whammy.
    Agreed.
    The Mummy has some clear mental issues that should could certainly wreck him with.
    I would go for her being the weakest to win on a 50-50 or better chance.
    Her reflexes appear decent, at the least.
    I cannot remember if Imhotep displayed anything worth noting in the way of reflexes but his other stats were pretty silly.

Mighty Member

She could only do the mind whammy thing at close range as I recall, which is why her ability to shut down someone's molecular control is relevant.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quake maybe?

She could stave off most of his powers and break up any mummies on the spot.

Certainly not the weakest character to take him down, but I like the idea of Ego versus Imhotep.

They both have scenes in which half of their bodies are destroyed and they quickly healed. On Ego's planet, it would be quite the visual spectacle with that going on while Ego manipulates "himself" and Imhotep manipulates the environment.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Certainly not the weakest character to take him down, but I like the idea of Ego versus Imhotep.

They both have scenes in which half of their bodies are destroyed and they quickly healed. On Ego's planet, it would be quite the visual spectacle with that going on while Ego manipulates "himself" and Imhotep manipulates the environment.
    That conjures a mental image of a stare down between Ego's planet face and Imhotep's giant sandwall face.

Mighty Member

I think the biggest challenge for the MCU characters is Imhotep's massive TK abilities. Remember, in the first movie it stated that he had power over only the sands. In the second movie he uses his TK to form that water wall.

Amazing Member

Mantis. With just the touch of her hand, she was powerful enough to put Ego the Living Planet to sleep. Of course, Imhotep could easily kill her from a distance, or up close if she can’t touch him in time.