Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member

MJ and her savior are saved from an alligator attack by Connors...how's Peter factoring into this? Everyone's saving his wife but him!

Astonishing Member

Meet the new president of Kings Feature: C.J. Kettler

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/12...e-c-j-kettler/

Astonishing Member

Ok, the last thing I expected here was "a friend from work". That's right, Curt is saved from the alligator by THE HULK! I guess the person who saved MJ's life was Bruce Banner all along.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Ok, the last thing I expected here was "a friend from work". That's right, Curt is saved from the alligator by THE HULK! I guess the person who saved MJ's life was Bruce Banner all along.
    Okay this is one adventure that is long overdue: The Hulk vs the Lizard with Spidey in the middle.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Okay this is one adventure that is long overdue: The Hulk vs the Lizard with Spidey in the middle.
    A pretty neat first run concept...and usually all the guest stars get to do more than Spidey in the story, so I imagine Pete'll get tossed around a bit and Curt will get some major licks in.

Astonishing Member

Right, that's one way to keep your identity secret...Curt is in "way too much pain" to notice...which apparently applies to his hearing also because Peter outright utters who he is to the Hulk.

I'm sure Hulk's appeared in the strip before, did he know who Peter was then?