Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75
  1. #1
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    352

    Default Bruce and Selina the batcat appreciation page

    Batman and catwoman have always held a special place in my heart ever since I watched Batman returns when I was a kid
    111ce0b3-b895-4bbe-9c63-f437f58b536a.jpg


    a06ba6b1-0ce4-495c-ba4b-5582351d2445.jpg
    baeeff4e-e20d-4ae8-bb60-acc36c4357f0.jpg
    Last edited by Jovos2099; 10-15-2017 at 06:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Since my buddy and I's podcast covered some of BTAS, may I humbly recommend my favorite BatCat episodes in the DCAU?

    Almost Got 'im- Both our favorite episode, and the one that focuses on how Catwoman really does work as an ally just as much as a villain.

    Cult of the Cat- Probably the most entertaining episode to focus on their chemistry, really playing up their complicated relationship. Also, absolutely hilarious.
    Co-Host of FranchiseWars podcast on ITunes with the Condor.
    Latest episode: Star Wars: Last Jedi--Who is Rey? https://pcr.apple.com/id1286433288

  3. #3
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    24,441

    Default


  4. #4
    Incredible Member WontonGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    933

    Default

    Hello everyone! Just a reminder that BatCat wasn't just a concept that was "invented" after HUSH...

    tumblr_okigyvCEBQ1w2intko1_1280.jpg

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member sakuyamons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,303

  6. #6
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    24,441

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Someone showed this to Camren Bicondova and she was so shocked at the "Papa Spank" thing .

  7. #7
    Incredible Member WontonGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post


    Someone showed this to Camren Bicondova and she was so shocked at the "Papa Spank" thing .
    Yeah, she doesn't know a lot about BatCat as much as I thought she knew.
    Last edited by WontonGirl; 10-15-2017 at 07:53 PM.

  8. #8
    Incredible Member WontonGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    933

    Default

    This guy is a serious comic reviewer and I recommend his channel BUT his review of Issue #24 was really great and gave some deep insight for BatCat fans that tend to see this relationship with a little more maturity...

    Last edited by WontonGirl; 10-15-2017 at 07:52 PM.

  9. #9
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They should just make one whole issue about all of Batman's allies and enemies individually realizing what his relationship with Catwoman is actually like. I want to see the moment Dick realized the batcuffs were never going on her wrists (in public, anyway...), or the moment Harley realized one of her BFFs was in love with her Puddin's arch-enemy.
    Co-Host of FranchiseWars podcast on ITunes with the Condor.
    Latest episode: Star Wars: Last Jedi--Who is Rey? https://pcr.apple.com/id1286433288

  10. #10
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    24,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    They should just make one whole issue about all of Batman's allies and enemies individually realizing what his relationship with Catwoman is actually like. I want to see the moment Dick realized the batcuffs were never going on her wrists (in public, anyway...), or the moment Harley realized one of her BFFs was in love with her Puddin's arch-enemy.
    Well, sometimes they do go on .





    I think Batman and Catwoman's relationship is basically an open secret at this point. Arkham Knight had it come out that all the villains practically think she's helping Batman (which she is) and the first thing Ivy did in Gotham City Sirens was try and get her to spill Batman's identity.

  11. #11
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    352

    Default

    What are everyone thoughts on if the wedding will happen and if it does how it will go.

  12. #12
    Legendary Member daBronzeBomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Usually at the End of Time
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    What are everyone thoughts on if the wedding will happen and if it does how it will go.

    2019.

    Batman's 80th anniversary issue.

    Detective Comics #1000.

    Now the question is: who will be Bruce's best man? Or the rest of his groomsmen?

    Or who will be Selina 's maid / matron of honor? Or her other bridesmaids?
    Last edited by daBronzeBomma; 10-16-2017 at 05:36 AM.

  13. #13
    Astonishing Member sakuyamons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    2019.

    Batman's 80th anniversary issue.

    Detective Comics #1000.

    Now the question is: who will be Bruce's best man? Or the rest of his groomsmen?

    Or who will be Selina 's maid / matron of honor? Or her other bridesmaids?
    I think Bruce will ask Clark to be his best man.

    Selina’s...I don’t know, it would be hilarious to see Pamela and Harley in the wedding.

  14. #14
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    24,441

    Default

    I think best man is a toss-up between Clark, Alfred, and Dick.

    Maid of Honor I would have automatically assumed to be Holly, but things being what they are right now...and the only other ladies she knows at the moment are the Sirens and the Birds, so there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Selina’s...I don’t know, it would be hilarious to see Pamela and Harley in the wedding.
    And they have no idea she's actually marrying Batman .

  15. #15
    Amazing Member DamianBane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Great video

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •