Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    This maxi series of 12 issues,I bet he will be back by then,not just past tense stories,and heck Bendis could be moved on by then,you never know.
    Bendis won't be done with his first arc by issue 12 of the new Supersons series.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    I just read the first TPB of Superman: Rebirth. I had been hesitant for a number of reasons. One of which was that I didn't want Jon Kent to be Superboy. I wanted Kon-El to come back and be Superboy. But now that I've read it I love Jon and am really attached to him. I still want Kon to come back, but I kind of want him to come back and be, like, Jon's cool uncle.
    Glad you enjoyed Son of Superman. It's one of my favorite Superman arcs ever. And yeah, I too really want to see Conner and Jon team up and bond at some point. Having too-cool-for-school Conner play off of heart-on-his-sleeve Jon could only be amazing.
    Last edited by Sam; 05-24-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Bendis won't be done with his first arc by issue 12 of the new Supersons series.
    Writers and artists leave unexpectedly for multiple different reasons,not saying he will,but it's always a possibility,when it has happened so often in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Glad you enjoyed Superman and Son. It's one of my favorite Superman arcs ever. And yeah, I too really want to see Conner and Jon team up and bond at some point. Having too-cool-for-school Conner play off of heart-on-his-sleeve Jon could only be amazing.

Yeah together they could be what the super line needs to give it a shot in the arm.

Glad you enjoyed Son of Superman. It's one of my favorite Superman arcs ever. And yeah, I too really want to see Conner and Jon team up and bond at some point. Having too-cool-for-school Conner play off of heart-on-his-sleeve Jon could only be amazing.
    I'd really love to see a team up between Conner and Jon as well. I think it would be a fun read and I'm a fan of both characters so to see them both getting some focus together would be great. A team up between Kara and Jon would be nice to see as well.

Current Top 30 Titles:Accell/Red Hood and the Outlaws/Curse of Brimstone/Superb/Green Lanterns/Terrifics/Maxwell's Demons/Silencer/Flash/Incidentals/Noble/My Hero Academia/Ninja-K/Sideways/Monstress/Alters/Batman/Kino/ASM: Renew Your Vows/Summit/Bloodshot: Salvation/Moon Knight/Astonisher/Jazz Maynard/Damage/Brillant Trash/Scales and Scoundrels/Daredevil/Green Hornet/Punisher

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

I hope we get to see Jon animated soon.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I hope we get to see Jon animated soon.
    I'd be shocked if we don't see a Super Sons animated tv show at some point in the near future. It seems like an easy sell.

I'd be shocked if we don't see a Super Sons animated tv show at some point in the near future. It seems like an easy sell.
    It would be a great way to get kids interested in DC characters, and would provide a contrast to Damian (whom, outside of the comics, has rather split people that have watched him in the films).

Extraordinary Member

Jon Kent, the middle one is supposedly Damian Wayne (whom is supposed to have black hair and shorter than Jon), and the girl... I have no idea.

Is this a alternate universe jon and Damian? Cause that don't look like them
    #BRINGBACKKON

-Don't mess with the S

-Using the flawed genetic scan as a blueprint,and translating Superman's aura into tactile telekinesis,cadmus created the human super clone

Kon-el appreciation thread
    http://community.comicbookresources....l-Appreciation!
    Young Justice (comic and TV) appreciation thread
    http://community.comicbookresources....c-and-tv-show)

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Is this a alternate universe jon and Damian? Cause that don't look like them
    yep, alternate universe.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    yep, alternate universe.
    Makes sense, does anyone know who the girl is?
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Makes sense, does anyone know who the girl is?
    Just speculating, but based on the animal tee and necklace, is it a young Vixen?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Please don't spread that around. It's super unconfirmed what that means. It's simply a design for an older Jon. That doesn't automatically point to the character being aged up.

Granted I don't know myself, so I'm not saying it can't mean that, but when the kid is part of a family that has close personal friends from the future and just casually talking about alternate universe versions of themselves, I feel it's fair to keep an open mind.
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

"Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."

-Coffee That

PM me if you tryina mix it up in SFV (and Dragon Ball FighterZ). Just know: the hypa bomb takes no prisoners.