Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Oh Hellion! I'm really glad we'll see him, but if he is still at Attilan, wtf X-Men? You didn't notice a student there while you were invading? smh.

But yeah, these are interesting developments. I do feel a bit bad for Quicksilver fans, it always seems like someone on a team has to cause drama. But this particular behavior isn't really out of left field, as Pietro has been more subtly disobeying Rogue's orders throughout Vol 3.

I imagine it's something he's done with other leaders in the past considering his personality, if I'm not wrong? Questioning their authority until they gain his respect. He wasn't around for Vol 1, so he wasn't really involved or saw all the team growth, fights and eventual bonding that Wasp, Wanda and Rogue went through. And Rogue's still relatively new to him, coupled with being more open to being confrontational than Voodoo or Synapse, it's not really unexpected imo.
    Pietro was sacrificed for readers forget the dispute over Wanda and his entry into the team.

It's not the first time this happens.
    Last edited by Knives; 11-09-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Pietro was sacrificed for readers forget the dispute over Wanda and his entry into the team.

It's not the first time this happens.
    i think that thanks to that he will have his own arc during this not=event :P
    Favorite Comics:
    Uncanny Avengers vol 3, All New Wolverine, Deadpool, Mighty Thor
    Astonishing X-men

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Oh Hellion! I'm really glad we'll see him, but if he is still at Attilan, wtf X-Men? You didn't notice a student there while you were invading? smh.

But yeah, these are interesting developments. I do feel a bit bad for Quicksilver fans, it always seems like someone on a team has to cause drama. But this particular behavior isn't really out of left field, as Pietro has been more subtly disobeying Rogue's orders throughout Vol 3.

I imagine it's something he's done with other leaders in the past considering his personality, if I'm not wrong? Questioning their authority until they gain his respect. He wasn't around for Vol 1, so he wasn't really involved or saw all the team growth, fights and eventual bonding that Wasp, Wanda and Rogue went through. And Rogue's still relatively new to him, coupled with being more open to being confrontational than Voodoo or Synapse, it's not really unexpected imo.

The last time Rogue and Hellion interacted, it wasn't really on a positive note. I wonder if Rogue will display some guilt there, she was pretty harsh on him. He doesn't always display the best judgement, but he's young and he often feels like he doesn't have a support system. Rogue most of all should understand how easy it is to take your fear, anger and frustration out on other people (ie Dazzler/Carol). Hopefully there's some reconciliation there.
    Perhaps, but it seems Pietro has forgotten that Rogue and Amelia Vought had to rescue him when he was taken prisoner in Magneto Rex...

BANNED

I don't think it's out of character of Quicksilver what happened, nor do I think that means he dislikes or disrespects Rogue's leadership. He lashed out at her because he couldn't lash out at himself. That's why he cried at the end, he knew he messed up badly and hurt someone he really cares about. Seems he might not show up again until No Surrender though.

What are we to make of Jericho tonguing with Wanda?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-09-2017 at 08:48 AM.
    Time travel is optional.
    "Off panel", is a laughable defense.
    If it wasn't printed... It didn't happen

Rogue excellent, demonstrating why it is the powerhouse of the group, poor Jugg, easily dominated in the melee twice, and Anna did not need her energy absorption hehehe.

Wanda came out somewhat humiliated, that's always good.

And Pietro is a complete idiot.

It's good to see how the complete escudron gave his approval to Anna.

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    He's an Omega level mutant after all
    Well technically Bobby had a hard time beating him.

And Rogue, the duel of forces against Jugg went very well, and we know that if she used the absorption she would take out Juggy easier than Bobby did.