Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    . . . if you really have to bring this one back... then she should have another name, 'Blue Snowman' just sounds like something from the bottom end of Batman's gallery.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Well the whole thing about her name is not to guess her gender is probably overdone trope but what should her name be?
    Would "Yellow Snowman" sound more threatening?

I was looking at an Golden Age WW villain called "The Great Blue Father", a scientist who has his own cult and does experiments on his followers, I was wondering if the two Blue villains could be connected like Snowman actually grew up in GBF's cult and actually refers to him as "Father" the father shes trying to live up to.
    Skeeter: Hey time traveling O5 members of the X-Men We don't take kindly to people who create a time paradox around here!

Bartender: Now calm down Skeeter they aint hurtin nobody.

Skeeter: No! I wanna know som'in from the "O5" How come you cant go back to your own timeline in the first place and how come when Reed Richards "fixed" the universe you wasnt put back and how come the changes that happn to you dont happn to your present day selves?

Bartender: Skeeter I dont want trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I was looking at an Golden Age WW villain called "The Great Blue Father", a scientist who has his own cult and does experiments on his followers, I was wondering if the two Blue villains could be connected like Snowman actually grew up in GBF's cult and actually refers to him as "Father" the father shes trying to live up to.
    That would be an interesting connection. How would you want the cult to act and work?
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    That would be an interesting connection. How would you want the cult to act and work?
    I say its just a group of normal emotionally distraught people who are taken in by GBF's "love and tolerance" and try please to him at any cost but to him its an experiment to see how far people can go for "love". One of his experiments is Snowman and throws her out in the world to see how far she is willing to go for him and his "love".
    Skeeter: Hey time traveling O5 members of the X-Men We don't take kindly to people who create a time paradox around here!

Bartender: Now calm down Skeeter they aint hurtin nobody.

Skeeter: No! I wanna know som'in from the "O5" How come you cant go back to your own timeline in the first place and how come when Reed Richards "fixed" the universe you wasnt put back and how come the changes that happn to you dont happn to your present day selves?

Bartender: Skeeter I dont want trouble

Maybe one of the most far is by Dr.Brilliant herself. That by a young age her smarts and intelligent was great and so he took her under his wing.
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on