Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

I also wonder what would a small version would look like. I mena she can’t aleays be inside the suit .
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I also wonder what would a small version would look like. I mena she can’t aleays be inside the suit .
    Or Cale could use super science and give Byrna a new suit one has the ability to change size since this could be like Blue Snowman Mark I or something
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

If we go with the idea that her powers are fueled by magic, maybe the suit can transform?

If I can say one thing I would say the furs would need to be slightly changed to not make her look like another ice villain.
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

Not including her golden age I think so. So the magic crystal idea is cool. Maybe she found it at the North Pole? Okay so far we have her being a eco terrorist. I wonder how she and ivy would get along. So she is a scientist and I do think she should be a great scientist. How about her backstory? There was a idea she was in a cult.
    A twist, her father is really Santa Claus, Wonder Woman and Santa magical crossover
    Skeeter: Hey time traveling O5 members of the X-Men We don't take kindly to people who create a time paradox around here!

Bartender: Now calm down Skeeter they aint hurtin nobody.

Skeeter: No! I wanna know som'in from the "O5" How come you cant go back to your own timeline in the first place and how come when Reed Richards "fixed" the universe you wasnt put back and how come the changes that happn to you dont happn to your present day selves?

Bartender: Skeeter I dont want trouble