Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 106 to 117 of 117

Thread: Savage Dragon.

  1. #106
    Amazing Member Erik Larsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i like to pick up a few issues of dragon every now and then just to see what the hells going on, never a boring read.

    what would you guys says are the best or essential issues to buy for a fan of Mako?? i've been buying any issue with him on the cover.
    According to the SAVAGE DRAGON WIKI:


    APPEARANCES:

    BIG BRUISERS
    Oneshot

    DRAGON
    2, 3

    EXTREME SUPER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
    Oneshot (P/U)

    FREAK FORCE v1
    2

    FREAK FORCE v2
    1, 2, 3

    IMAGE UNITED
    1, 2, 3 (Cover)

    MAXX
    6

    SAVAGE DRAGON
    3, 24, 26, 49, 50, 65, 70, 75, 81, 93, 94, 95, 96, 100, 104, 112, 115 (Image)(B/U) , 127, 135, 139, 151, 154, 163 (T/F) , 165 (T/F) , 172 (B/U) , 179, 180, 185, 187, 190, 191

    SAVAGE DRAGON MINI-SERIES
    1, 2

    SAVAGE DRAGON/DESTROYER DUCK
    Oneshot

    SAVAGE DRAGON/MARSHAL LAW
    1

    SHATTERED IMAGE
    2

    STAR
    3, 4

    SUPERMAN/SAVAGE DRAGON: CHICAGO
    Oneshot

    SUPERPATRIOT
    2 (F/B)

    TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES v3
    2, 3, 4, 5

    WILDC.A.T.S
    26, 29

  2. #107
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,075

    Default

    thanks, much appreciated!!

  3. #108
    Swollen Member GOLGO 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Larsen View Post
    According to the SAVAGE DRAGON WIKI:




    SAVAGE DRAGON/MARSHAL LAW
    1
    I want this in a black & white version so I can see the pencil work in all it's glory. Erik can you just "acquire" the Marshall Law (IP) & make him even more belligerent? Mills & O'Neill aren't doing anything with him for the foreseeable.

  4. #109
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Back from NY and i just got two copys of SD 230. I visited every comic shop in NY and still just fetched this two. So NY is sold out

  5. #110
    Mighty Member Dark-Flux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    I want this in a black & white version so I can see the pencil work in all it's glory. Erik can you just "acquire" the Marshall Law (IP) & make him even more belligerent? Mills & O'Neill aren't doing anything with him for the foreseeable.
    DC own the IP dont they?
    Currently Reading:
    Nemesis the Warlock Vol.2 by Mills & O'Neil
    Akira by Katsuhiro Otomo

  6. #111
    Amazing Member Erik Larsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    DC own the IP dont they?
    Not that I know of.

    Regardless--it's not something I would acquire or use.

  7. #112
    Swollen Member GOLGO 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Larsen View Post
    Not that I know of.

    Regardless--it's not something I would acquire or use.
    Dreams destroyed! Larseeeeeen!!!

  8. #113
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Just picked up my first Savage Dragon book the tpb merging of multiple earths Im been hearing thinks about it but never read one so I got this my first Frey into Savage Dragon .Next I have to pick up 228-233

  9. #114
    Amazing Member Erik Larsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Dreams destroyed! Larseeeeeen!!!
    I have hundreds of my own characters, most of which are being neglected, and it'd be pointless to acquire others that I have no stories I'd like to tell with.

  10. #115
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Larsen View Post
    I have hundreds of my own characters, most of which are being neglected, and it'd be pointless to acquire others that I have no stories I'd like to tell with.
    that's too bad for me, but if you know anybody in need of characters i'm willing to sell mine ala carte.

    quick question, i picked up "the dragon" #2 in a bargain bin at a con recently because was on the list of Mako appearances, when i opened it up i could swear i read it before. so i ask why was "savage" dropped from the title and are the dragon issues just reprints??

  11. #116
    Amazing Member Erik Larsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    that's too bad for me, but if you know anybody in need of characters i'm willing to sell mine ala carte.

    quick question, i picked up "the dragon" #2 in a bargain bin at a con recently because was on the list of Mako appearances, when i opened it up i could swear i read it before. so i ask why was "savage" dropped from the title and are the dragon issues just reprints??
    The Dragon series was just reprints. It was an inexpensive, expanded version of the original miniseries.

  12. #117
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Larsen View Post
    The Dragon series was just reprints. It was an inexpensive, expanded version of the original miniseries.
    thanks, i did notice the .99 price tag on the cover. i wish that kind of stuff happened more often with reprints.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •