Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,111 to 1,113 of 1113

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Some absolutely WONDERFUL Season 8 news:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/23/do...i-blu-ray-dvd/
    uff. This is actually going to require some thought. Of those twelve episodes there was one I seriously don't want, two I really liked, and the rest were a mishmash of nice to yawn in each episode.

On the other hand I do really like Capaldi's Doctor. Don't love him yet, but really like.

Depends on what they charge for the complete versus the cheapie two part collections.

Or are they going to be doing the One Part/Two Part sets this year seeing as the season remained intact?
    OPINION: Noun: O-pi-nion
    The belief in the ratio of the circumference of an aromatic bulb the essence of which can make people cry tears of sadness or outrage. Most commonly found in boiling substances when not hidden underground.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    uff. This is actually going to require some thought. Of those twelve episodes there was one I seriously don't want, two I really liked, and the rest were a mishmash of nice to yawn in each episode.

On the other hand I do really like Capaldi's Doctor. Don't love him yet, but really like.

Depends on what they charge for the complete versus the cheapie two part collections.

Or are they going to be doing the One Part/Two Part sets this year seeing as the season remained intact?
    Probably complete, I'd say. I'd recommend just going for the full Season, being Doctor Who, and if you like it, or watching it. And, if there's enough you'd like, and wouldn't mind watching again.

I think the worst part is when they're releasing it. Wish it was the day after Saint Stephens' Day, the day after Christmas Day, so to contain the 13th episode, the Christmas special, but 12's nice all the same.
    'Better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven!' - Major Zod, Smallville

With Great Power, There Must ALWAYS Come Great Responsibility.

The end of the world has come and went, and all our days are long since spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Probably complete, I'd say. I'd recommend just going for the full Season, being Doctor Who, and if you like it, or watching it. And, if there's enough you'd like, and wouldn't mind watching again.

I think the worst part is when they're releasing it. Wish it was the day after Saint Stephens' Day, the day after Christmas Day, so to contain the 13th episode, the Christmas special, but 12's nice all the same.
    Oh, yeah. My beef with the last set was that it didn't contain Time of the Doctor or Day of the Doctor. I considered those to be part of season 7 yet since they came after the season 7 set.... Ugh. Now have to wonder if those will ever be part of a season collection.

Just watched an info trailer on Forest Of The Night and

It's about trees taking over.

Someone's
    watched that old Space 1999 episode. With any luck, it will be loads better than that one was.
    OPINION: Noun: O-pi-nion
    The belief in the ratio of the circumference of an aromatic bulb the essence of which can make people cry tears of sadness or outrage. Most commonly found in boiling substances when not hidden underground.