Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    To be fair, in this circumstance, he did know he was attending a wedding where a Kryptonian would be present.
    Still somewhat of a stretch. As usual since Ollie started it all he had to be made more relevant than other characters.

Back to the topic. since we now have a few more characters in the arrowverse AND some more feats they should take Steppenwolf pretty quick.
    Earth x Supergirl along with Eobarde aren't going to be pulling any punches. Earth X Red Tornado was much more impressive being able to handle both Flash and Ray. Ray was pretty damn cool and has some good feats straight out of the gate. Katelyn's use of the killer frost powers and her ice moving bridge was damn cool. So Now Atom can enlarge singular parts of his body at will. Firestorm had the recent step up of being too much for the combined magic of Damien Dark and his daughter (and that's on top of the massive matter manip feat of last years cross over, plus it was a FS with Martain in control not Jacks). I'm hoping to see soon into the eps after the cross over that Jacks still has the FS powers. After all only the prof took the serum severing his link, what stops Jacks from linking or fooling the link with a bit of Marty's DNA.

Isn't Jefferson Black Lightning in the comics? Whats to say he won't change into a lightning based hero?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    Can they possible stand a chance if not how long would they last against him?
    With Supergirl, Superman, the Martian Manhunter, and so on, the Arrowverse should take this. I don't know that Supergirl and Arrowverse Superman are near movie Superman's current level but there's a lot of them. And let's not forget S.T.A.R. Labs and Dr. Harrison Wells combined with the organization from "Supergirl" along with the Flash and the Reverse Flash who might. well be willing to team up for this cause.
    People are so locked into a morally simplistic Silver Age image of Superman where he exists in a cartoon world of deus ex machina options that he's somehow invalidated completely because he kills a genocidal homicidal maniac because it's the only way to prevent that maniac from killing some innocent people and because he couldn't pull some deus ex machina BS out of his @$$ to avoid a hard decision.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Isn't Jefferson Black Lightning in the comics? Whats to say he won't change into a lightning based hero?
    Black lightning is Jefferson Pierce where"Jax" is Jefferson Jackson who was Ronnie Reynolds best friend in the comics of the late 80s. http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Jefferson_Jackson_(Earth-One)

Also there's been an announcement of an upcomimg CW Black Lightning series so I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by beatboks View Post
    Also there's been an announcement of an upcomimg CW Black Lightning series so I doubt it.
    WAAAAYYYY more than an just an "announcement":

Then again, as far as I've read, BL won't be a part of the Arrowverse. (For now.)

That same issue didn't stop Supergirl.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Due to appear in Legends at some point this season, I believe.

Edit: Blitzed by Anarchist!!
    Well he's here as of end ep 9. Pissed Jacks has left the team as well. I mean seriously they could give Ronnie FS powers without Martin in Extreme Justiceso why not Jacks??? On the other hand if con John joins the team to handle Damien Dark and his daughter I can live with it.