Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162
Results 2,416 to 2,424 of 2424
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

Very cool collection Poolovision
    Favorite Artists Right Now: Ivan Reis, Stuart Immonen, Jason Fabok, Olivier Coipel, Nick Dragotta, Kim Jacinto, Patrick Gleason, Jorge Jimenez, Greg Capullo, Jerome Opena, Steve McNiven, Russell Dauterman, Kev Walker, Steve Epting, Sean Murphy.

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

But these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing, you may have life in His name.--John 20:31

Spectacular Member

First of all thank you for your comments and sharing also your concerns about the sun light. The window is in direction of sunrise and I have automatic roller blinds that open up later in the morning. I also want to add some curtains. I am thankful for the hint about the extra layer of protection against uv light. So many things to keep in mind

Fantastic Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

The trick is, only read them in the dark.

Astonishing Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    i put a UV blocking mirror tint film on my windows for just this reason. It claims to block >90% of UV and was fairly cheap on Amazon and easy to install. Highly recommend it.
    Thanks for the tip. Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    You guys are all bracketing the top of your bookcases to the wall, right? Foxy's third pic with the baby crib or whatever made me want to ask\remind.
    My ikea ones were easy to do but my other stuff required some clever drilling. Still worth it though.

Fantastic Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    You guys are all bracketing the top of your bookcases to the wall, right?
    Mine is not bracketed, and I think about it all the time, due to living in an area that is prone to seismic activity. Been meaning to upgrade my bookcase and bracket it then.

Very nice collections!
    Enigma's YouTube Channel ---- James Bond Media Guide!

"Live a poem... or die a fool!"

Fantastic Member

You guys are all bracketing the top of your bookcases to the wall, right? Foxy's third pic with the baby crib or whatever made me want to ask\remind.
    My ikea ones were easy to do but my other stuff required some clever drilling. Still worth it though.
    No my billy cases are not bracketed. No earthquakes where I live and I don’t have any kids who would be doing anything dumb like trying to climb a bookcase. Really, you’d have to work pretty darn hard to tip one of them...

My 5x5 Kallax is set up in the corner of my bedroom. I didn't bracket it to the wall, but I'm heavily thinking of doing so. I assembled it as sturdy as I could, but it does wobble a little bit.