Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Or maybe she was doing it just to annoy/tease him as I hope that the writer remembers that Tabitha isn't 16 anymore and isn't just some airhead bleached blonde...

Spectacular Member

I would love to see the original team. I hate Strong Guy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    HAHAHA don't get me started on the lame X-terminators. I didn't think they were horribly written just a little bland for my taste.There were a few stories that they were featured in that i thought were great, like the X-factor issue where they stopped Infectia from kissing Iceman on their date.
    whoa hold up pause Wizkid is not lame. He's an Asian kid with a bad effing attitude what's not to love? Can you say Mitsubishi? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Odd that they would have a mini not be the classic lineup that will be featured in the movie. Where are Roberto, Sam and Dani?
    they probably didn't want to confuse movie goers with different color variations of Roberto and Dani #justsaying

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Or maybe she was doing it just to annoy/tease him as I hope that the writer remembers that Tabitha isn't 16 anymore and isn't just some airhead bleached blonde...
    I hope they use her Meltdown code name I am so sick of Boom-Boom and Boomer

I'm personally into the idea of 'Bombshell' as a codename for Tabby but that might be taken - then again Bendis is on the outs, so, who knows.

"See, now I'm going to live, Professor. Not just for me... but for Annie, too. I'm going to have an amazing life, Professor. For both of us." - Marvel Girl #1(2011)

Astonishing Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

What's wrong with Boom Boom?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Personally I think it's too immature for a woman that's supposed to be in her early twenties. I kind of would have the same issue with 'Jubilee' if it weren't the character's actual name.

"See, now I'm going to live, Professor. Not just for me... but for Annie, too. I'm going to have an amazing life, Professor. For both of us." - Marvel Girl #1(2011)

I would have liked Cannonball, Sunspot and Dani on this but it's an interesting enough cast I'll pick it up.

BANNED

X-Force#53 (I think) was one of the first comics I read where she cut her hair and seemed to have a more badass rather than vivacious attitude. As a lil kid 8 had no idea what went down with Sabertooth and Psylocke or even have even read Tabitha brhorf...I just remember thinking she was soooo cool and that X-Force was too mature for me lol

Amazing Member

I read about the involvement of some X family members in the recent Secret Warrios series and saw some discussion about it in this thread. My question would be: is it worth picking up the first and second trade of this series if I am basically only interested in the X parts?

Also there should be a storyline upcoming (?) in the same series with Mr. Sinister involved, right?

Thank you for your opinions!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    I read about the involvement of some X family members in the recent Secret Warrios series and saw some discussion about it in this thread. My question would be: is it worth picking up the first and second trade of this series if I am basically only interested in the X parts?

Also there should be a storyline upcoming (?) in the same series with Mr. Sinister involved, right?

I think the current arc is worth getting because the villains are Sinister and Dark Beast, and because Magik is in the team. The earlier issues have some nice cameos and splash pages in the Secret Empire tie ins, but are only worth getting for the art if it features some fave of you, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I think the current arc is worth getting because the villains are Sinister and Dark Beast, and because Magik is in the team. The earlier issues have some nice cameos and splash pages in the Secret Empire tie ins, but are only worth getting for the art if it features some fave of you, imo.
    Sinister totally bashes Inhuman genes in what feels like a blatant insert from the writer and it's great.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Sinister totally bashes Inhuman genes in what feels like a blatant insert from the writer and it's great.
    Sold! Thank you for your takes on the series.

Spectacular Member

It's a euphemism for all sorts of things, for one.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

You have to buy Secret Warriors for Rictor's and Shatterstar's moustaches.

Wait I think Shatterstar's was in Secret Empire only. Can't remember.

Astonishing Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Solely for the X-Men? I don't think it's worth it, no.

Mr. Sinister is involved now. If he alone makes it worthwhile, then he is good. He's scheming evilly in the background for the most part (I haven't read the issue from last week yet, though), but he's good at that.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?