Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    At best, I can't explain away this guy's voting. At worst, he's in somebody's pocket.

Still, I have to vote for someone...

That's an excuse. There's no way around it.
    Meanwhile, twenty million people are on their way to losing insurance because you can't justify voting for someone who isn't 100% of what you want. The only person needing to make an excuse for that is you.

Look, I am completely fine with that I sat on the sidelines last fall.

As for those people, that did not hinge on a lone vote.

That it comes down to those folks and not "See, this is where Hillary actually "Got It" and realized she needed to appeal to you and voters like you." is pretty telling.

BANNED

it's the lazy asses that did this to us...the people who thought "Meh why bother voting? it's just politics it's not like this stuff means anything at all"

what the hell caused so many people to view politcs as something they can just ignore and something that they see as being so worthless that no matter who gets elected the world's the same no better or worse

at least this way they get a good show of it..some might add

No one "Did" it to anyone.

You have to earn support.

BANNED

By Saying "Hey we have nukes so why don't we just fire them off instead of letting them sit in storage?"

Trump's cabinet so far includes shady immoral people who have no clue what it means to help another person to do something that's not just a plot to satisfy their own selfish needs and achieve greedy goals

You Got No Problem with this? then Name Ten Good Things About Steve Bannon alone go ahead i double dog dare you

because you won't be able to

Look, I am completely fine with that I sat on the sidelines last fall.

As for those people, that did not hinge on a lone vote.
    I seem to recall you actively promoted a smear campaign against only one side of the election, and now continue pretend participating in doing so equals "one vote", without any conscious acceptance that you may have compelled others to stay at home, somewhere, somehow.

If you're going to slay an albatross, ancient mariner, wear the damned thing around your neck.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

anyone who honestly supports trump just read any of his tweets and if you still support him after all that then there's no hope for you left

his tweets show off how much of a stupid clown he is and it gets worse every day

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I seem to recall you actively promoted a smear campaign against only one side of the election, and now continue pretend participating in doing so equals "one vote", without any conscious acceptance that you may have compelled others to stay at home, somewhere, somehow.

If you're going to slay an albatross, ancient mariner, wear the damned thing around your neck.
    That anyone actually buys into the idea that this could actually be how it happened is mind blowing.

Plenty of folks who have never met, heard, or read what the other ones had to say all came to the conclusion that neither Trump nor Clinton deserved their votes.

People need to seriously consider accepting that fact. There is no conspiracy that washed brains to steal this. There just wasn't much there those folks would buy into.

There are 2 ways to earn a vote. One is the easy one of "This guy believes what I believe and votes how I'd vote". The other is "This guy disagrees with most of my core beliefs, and would vote against my interests most of the time" and that is how you earn a vote against your campaign

Why didn't you think that Trump earned your vote against him? Without anything to do with HRC if you please.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    By Saying "Hey we have nukes so why don't we just fire them off instead of letting them sit in storage?"

Trump's cabinet so far includes shady immoral people who have no clue what it means to help another person to do something that's not just a plot to satisfy their own selfish needs and achieve greedy goals

You Got No Problem with this? then Name Ten Good Things About Steve Bannon alone go ahead i double dog dare you

because you won't be able to
    No.

By actually having something to counter that which does not consist of "Here are the reasons you need to vote against that.

By not talking about "We go high." while you point out that someone is a person with almost zero morals.

Hey, WBE.

College graduates in Missouri should be able to find jobs that correspond with their degrees, and their professors should help them do so, says State Rep. Rick Brattin, a Republican.
    To make that happen, Mr. Brattin says, he would eliminate tenure at Missouri’s public colleges and universities. House Bill 266, introduced this month, would outlaw awarding tenure in Missouri after January 1, 2018. (The bill would not apply to faculty members awarded tenure before January 1, 2018.)
    He later actually calls tenure 'Un-American'.

A. Where else in any other industry do you have tenure, do you have a protection to where after you work somewhere for so long you’re basically immune? That doesn’t exist anywhere except for our education system, and that’s just un-American. If you’re doing your due diligence as a professor or any profession, you shouldn’t have to worry about termination
    http://www.chronicle.com/article/Mis...nts-to/238886/

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    There are 2 ways to earn a vote. One is the easy one of "This guy believes what I believe and votes how I'd vote". The other is "This guy disagrees with most of my core beliefs, and would vote against my interests most of the time" and that is how you earn a vote against your campaign

Why didn't you think that Trump earned your vote against him? Without anything to do with HRC if you please.
    Your premise needs work. It is seriously flawed.

BANNED

No.

By actually having something to counter that which does not consist of "Here are the reasons you need to vote against that.

By not talking about "We go high." while you point out that someone is a person with almost zero morals.
    and how did trump do that? because all i saw him talking about was building a cartoonish wall around mexico and banning all muslims from entering the country(Because Muslim?=Terrorist)or taking endless jabs at Hillary and Obama for no reason other than to annoy people

Donald Trump is the real life personification of a internet troll plain and simple

he doesn't operate on any reasonable logic he just randomly does and says things without any idea of the consequences

why should we reward the person who up to now has belittled and bullied anyone who disagrees with him publicly on twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    and how did trump do that? because all i saw him talking about was building a cartoonish wall around mexico and banning all muslims from entering the country(Because Muslim?=Terrorist)or taking endless jabs at Hillary and Obama for no reason other than to annoy people

Donald Trump is the real life personification of a internet troll plain and simple

he doesn't operate on any reasonable logic he just randomly does and says things without any idea of the consequences

why should we reward the person who up to now has belittled and bullied anyone who disagrees with him publicly on twitter?
    I'm talking about that his opponent did not do that...