Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Hey, speaking of September, these are apparently some trades Marvel is releasing late August and early September. See if you can sense a pattern

Fantastic Four Epic Collection: The Coming Of Galactus (by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby) - Aug. 14
    Marvel Two-In-One Epic Collection: Cry Monster (by Steve Gerber, Bill Mantlo, Roy Thomas, Len Wein, Sal Buscema, Ron Wilson, Jim Starlin, Gil Kane) - Aug. 21
    Heroes Reborn: Fantastic Four (by Jim Lee, Scott Lobdell, Brandon Choi, Brett Booth, Ron Lim) - Aug. 21
    The Thing & The Human Torch By Dan Slott - Aug. 28
    The Human Torch & The Thing: Strange Tales - The Complete Collection (by Stan Lee, Larry Lieber, Jerry Siegel, Robert Bernstein, Jack Kirby, Dick Ayers, Bob Powell, Carl Burgos) - Aug. 28
    Fantastic Four: The World's Greatest Comic Magazine (by Erik Larsen, Eric Stephenson, Kurt Busiek, Stan Lee, Keith Giffen, Jorge Lucas, Frank Fosco, Ron Frenz) - Sep. 4
    Fantastic Four By Jonathan Hickman: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 - Sep. 4
    The Fantastic Four Omnibus Vol. 1 (by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby) - Sep. 11
    Fantastic Four: Behold Galactus (by Stan Lee, John Byrne, Jack Kirby, John Buscema) - Sep. 11, 2018
    Fantastic Four By John Byrne Omnibus Vol. 1 - Sep. 11
    I am believing this is a good sign of the FF's imminent return.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Just looking at how things are currently going, Marvel 2inOne finishes its first arc in May. To me, that suggests either a four-part arc building to a return in September or maybe a four-part mini-series. I still think September makes the most sense, but that's the only real way I can get it to work.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?