Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 118
  1. #16
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Pet View Post
    What I provided were actual feats, and scripted instances confirmed by what we can see happen regardless of the player's actions.

    I think you don't know what feats are.
    .....................i'm gonna let that last comment go because you are new here.

    now what has dracula actually done, on screen, to suggest that he is a "mutilversal being"?

  2. #17
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    .....................i'm gonna let that last comment go because you are new here.

    now what has dracula actually done, on screen, to suggest that he is a "mutilversal being"?
    Already provided all of the evidence on the last page. It's simply a matter of you watching the videos, and reading the excerpts.

    I went out of my to provide all of the context too. And that's not even all of it.

    I can post even more if I feel so inclined. It wouldn't be hard.

  3. #18
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Thank you for your answer. Since you seem to be familiar with him where would you place Castlevania Dracula? I am only vaguely familiar with both versions of Dracula(hence this thread). But i'll take an explanation of the abilities of whatever castlevania game you're most familiar with.
    depends on if this is composite drac or not. if so and we are using soma along with it, then i'd put him pretty high in terms of fictional vampires. mainly due to the vast variety of powers he tends to have: teleportation, transmutation, various projectiles, summons, time freezing, regen, etc.

    castlevania drac is really hard to put down since his origin is a lot different from most other vamps. i'd definately put him higher bram stoker drac but a bit below "hellsing" alucard. i'd have to really think on it.

    but really, i don't know that much about marvel drac.

  4. #19
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Pet View Post
    Already provided all of the evidence on the last page. It's simply a matter of you watching the videos, and reading the excerpts.

    I went out of my to provide all of the context too. And that's not even all of it.

    I can post even more if I feel so inclined. It wouldn't be hard.
    i have. sadly for you, it's mostly narrative hyperbole, I.E. people saying he can do such and such but not really showing he can do such and such.

    honestly, they come off like poke-dex entries and we know how accurate those things are.

  5. #20
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    depends on if this is composite drac or not. if so and we are using soma along with it, then i'd put him pretty high in terms of fictional vampires. mainly due to the vast variety of powers he tends to have: teleportation, transmutation, various projectiles, summons, time freezing, regen, etc.

    castlevania drac is really hard to put down since his origin is a lot different from most other vamps. i'd definately put him higher bram stoker drac but a bit below "hellsing" alucard. i'd have to really think on it.

    but really, i don't know that much about marvel drac.
    ...

    Well, that cements it. I am going to take whatever you say with a grain of salt from now on.

    You know, I think Nathaniel Cade from The President's Vampire against Alucard from Hellsing would be an interesting fight. It would certainly be fair.

    Considering how Alucard can beat Dracula as he is in Castlevania? Super duper fair.

  6. #21
    Better than YOU! Alan2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    The games often talk about Dracula being this all powerful ultimate evil, but they really never show it. Most of the more impressive dimensional thigs feel more like displays of the castle's power that he draws from rather than any ability of his own.

  7. #22
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    castlevania drac is really hard to put down since his origin is a lot different from most other vamps. i'd definately put him higher bram stoker drac but a bit below "hellsing" alucard. i'd have to really think on it.



    I'd assume Castlevania!Dracula should be capable of handling Phantom Blood Dio fairly well. Fireballs should cancel out his ice touch well enough, and teleporting would deal with eye lasers.

    I'll have to check feats to see how he compares to the Fangire King.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  8. #23
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    The games often talk about Dracula being this all powerful ultimate evil, but they really never show it. Most of the more impressive dimensional thigs feel more like displays of the castle's power that he draws from rather than any ability of his own.
    He is literally the avatar of chaos itself as the Dark Lord, and acts as the way for it to interact with reality. Chaos, you know, who created the castle to begin with. Who is the counterpart, and opposite of the God of the entire setting. Who created the universe. The biblical one. Dracula never shows this not all those many times when he creates, and destroys these universes.

    That explicitly exist because of him, and can't without him.

    You're absolutely right, yes sir.

  9. #24
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    The games often talk about Dracula being this all powerful ultimate evil, but they really never show it. Most of the more impressive dimensional thigs feel more like displays of the castle's power that he draws from rather than any ability of his own.
    that's the whole thing. it's stated and shown that drac's power mainly draws from the chaotic realm and has thus turned the castle itself into a "creature of chaos", hence why the lay of it changes from game to game.

    but as far as compared to most vamps, he's still a bit more powerful due to a vaster moveset.

  10. #25
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post



    I'd assume Castlevania!Dracula should be capable of handling Phantom Blood Dio fairly well. Fireballs should cancel out his ice touch well enough, and teleporting would deal with eye lasers.

    I'll have to check feats to see how he compares to the Fangire King.
    composite drac can handle phantom blood dio and maybe even stand dio, since he has two types of time freeze that is at least equal to the world.

  11. #26
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Pet View Post
    ...

    Well, that cements it. I am going to take whatever you say with a grain of salt from now on.

    You know, I think Nathaniel Cade from The President's Vampire against Alucard from Hellsing would be an interesting fight. It would certainly be fair.

    Considering how Alucard can beat Dracula as he is in Castlevania? Super duper fair.
    one alucard does not equal another.

  12. #27
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    one alucard does not equal another.
    This doesn't even make sense, and by feats Adrian is hilariously above Alucard.

    He could literally tear all of the souls of his body, and reduce him to subatomic particles.

  13. #28
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    composite drac can handle phantom blood dio and maybe even stand dio, since he has two types of time freeze that is at least equal to the world.
    Oh interesting! Do tell!


    And since I found the video, here's King anyway.

    No real defense against time stop though.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  14. #29
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that's the whole thing. it's stated and shown that drac's power mainly draws from the chaotic realm and has thus turned the castle itself into a "creature of chaos", hence why the lay of it changes from game to game.

    but as far as compared to most vamps, he's still a bit more powerful due to a vaster moveset.
    Once the Castlevania Anime finally gets rolling, we should keep an eye out for feats to add to the Composite.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  15. #30
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    34

    Default

    The first season already aired, and it differs greatly from the source material. Not as much as say Lords of Shadow but it adds a lot more story that wasn't in Castlevania III before.

    Also, much better than Lords of Shadow in terms of the quality of writing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •