Page 322 of 971 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422822 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 14559
  1. #4816
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    12,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Stubborn and high moral nature won that battle mr gambler.
    Not really, at all.

    If Nunlil had acted any different when they talked, Ishtar would have just let everyone kill her. But Nunlil wasn't hostile, and an Oni is incapable of lying. So Ishtar knew she wasn't 'evil'. With her also being kin, it removed killing her off the field for Ishtar.

    If her arm hadn't been fucked up when she traded her defense boost and her weapon over to everyone else? She wouldn't have lost the arm, wouldn't have been as weak as she was, and could have done something else to KO her. But she was, so she couldn't.

  2. #4817
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Koori: Kami is safer with us.

    Ishtar: *angrily waves the arm that's not there*
    Koori: ....Let me rephrase. She's better off with us.

    Ishtar: That's the same thing.

    Koori: Who said I meant she'd be better off.

  3. #4818
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    352

    Default

    So, Jinzi's gifts to Koorimaru are literally a bunch of balls.

    Guess the Law of Attraction works after all.

  4. #4819
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    12,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamenRaida View Post
    So, Jinzi's gifts to Koorimaru are literally a bunch of balls.

    Guess the Law of Attraction works after all.
    That's pretty nuts.

  5. #4820
    I'm A Hugger Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Suplex City
    Posts
    8,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamenRaida View Post
    So, Jinzi's gifts to Koorimaru are literally a bunch of balls.

    Guess the Law of Attraction works after all.
    Too bad they aren't the balls he really wants.
    "I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm THE guy!"

    - Roman Reigns, greatest champion in WWE history.

  6. #4821
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Too bad they aren't the balls he really wants.
    You have to work with the balls you have, to get the balls you want.

  7. #4822
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That's pretty nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Too bad they aren't the balls he really wants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    You have to work with the balls you have, to get the balls you want.
    These puns are really ball-thering me.

  8. #4823
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    12,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamenRaida View Post
    These puns are really ball-thering me.
    Should probably get them checked, then.

  9. #4824
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    I think I will wait until Jinzi/Ishtar interact a bit more, before I have Held correct the timeline.

  10. #4825
    Mighty Member Ptrvc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,366

    Default

    So Ishtar has a one arm and a pommel?

    That's all she needs to end them rightly.

    She'll be fine.

  11. #4826
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    12,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    So Ishtar has a one arm and a pommel?

    That's all she needs to end them rightly.

    She'll be fine.
    Ishtar: Tis but a scratch.

    Held: No it's not that's your whole arm off!

  12. #4827
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    So Ishtar has a one arm and a pommel?

    That's all she needs to end them rightly.

    She'll be fine.
    .....But.....how will she unscrew it?

  13. #4828
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    12,655

    Default

    Ishtar: nothing that's happened in the past two days proves what you're saying to be true.

    Koorimaru: I can't not get my hands on these balls. You don't understand.

  14. #4829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Not really, at all.

    If Nunlil had acted any different when they talked, Ishtar would have just let everyone kill her. But Nunlil wasn't hostile, and an Oni is incapable of lying. So Ishtar knew she wasn't 'evil'. With her also being kin, it removed killing her off the field for Ishtar.

    If her arm hadn't been fucked up when she traded her defense boost and her weapon over to everyone else? She wouldn't have lost the arm, wouldn't have been as weak as she was, and could have done something else to KO her. But she was, so she couldn't.
    Silly question: couldn't she have used her left arm? Or was that an issue of controlling exacting force on a weakened opponent?

  15. #4830

    Default

    Jinzi's going to come back to Totoma and Jack (...mostly Totoma) having trashed the training room.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •