Page 950 of 950 FirstFirst ... 450850900940946947948949950
Results 14,236 to 14,244 of 14244
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Go ahead.

Hooray.

Will have the write up posted shortly. Just need to finalize the name.

I have a few timeskip upgrade variants of previous techs I'll have to run through the thread someday...y'know, if I ever get those timeskip sidestories done. Feels kinda cheap to just write them down without the story behind them. Still, don't want to step on any toes, hope it's OK to do such a thing in the first place.

In the present, Ochazuke shall be meditating about their course on Enoki's spaceship speeding toward the Junjo's.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    New Technique for Chuan: Hypeman

Whenever Chuan reaches his lowest point, the universe itself moves to aid him. From the multverse, fate delivers a figure who will give Chuan the inspiration or motivation to fight, whether it's just a humble man wielding a boombox to play Chuan's preferred theme or someone who will remind him to "NEVER GIVE UP!!"
    Oh dear......I wouldn't depend on fate for anything in the universe. Its just to lull you into a false sense of cosmic security.

Retired Overlord

Sooo.....I'm just catching up on this thread first but....I'm guess you all didn't leave Erosa behind. Manuel space travel is fairly difficult and time consuming.

I've been wondering... what happened to Sasheem?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I've been wondering... what happened to Sasheem?
    Near the end of the first thread, on his own timeskip adventure, he broke free from his toilet and left Earth to wreak havoc in space.

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

Asha'rah more than Jack, but huh... yea that's fair.

Mainly just wants to show off what she's learned. Ishtar is rather excited about knowing how to fight.

Sorry I barely posted last week. Internet connection is all sorts of wonky around here.

It's times like this that I really miss Kamen and Koorimaru.

Just imagine the field day he'd be having right now in this scenario, trying to 'trade up' using his comrades as currency and getting off at the galactic slavers trying to cut him a deal or make him a mark because he's an Arcosian.