Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    There seems to be an alternate version of Tony Stark in the set-photos of Avengers 4. So maybe reality warping?
    I saw the set photos where it appeared they had traveled back or just flashedback to the first Avengers movie. There one with alternate tony?

There seems to be an alternate version of Tony Stark in the set-photos of Avengers 4. So maybe reality warping?
    Or he could be just the regular tony Stark from Avengers 4...
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I saw the set photos where it appeared they had traveled back or just flashedback to the first Avengers movie. There one with alternate tony?
    Tony has blonde hair and is rocking a SHIELD uniform.
    Last edited by Man of Sin; 01-13-2018 at 04:36 PM.
    "Did you know that half of the teens in America are virgins? Not because they haven't the right person, but they haven't found the right teacher. " ~ Arsenio Hall

I think he's grey(er) and badly lit.

No reason he can't be rocking a SHIELD uniform after whatever happens in Infinity War.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post

No reason he can't be rocking a SHIELD uniform after whatever happens in Infinity War.
    Considering SHIELD isn’t around anymore I doubt that. Plus there are statements about Infinity War spanning space and time.
    "Did you know that half of the teens in America are virgins? Not because they haven't the right person, but they haven't found the right teacher. " ~ Arsenio Hall

Considering SHIELD isn’t around anymore I doubt that. Plus there are statements about Infinity War spanning space and time.
    How is SHIELD not around anymore? SHIELD will always be around as long as Nick Fury has a Helicarrier.
    - Gerhard Bronner

Apparently Sebastian Stan says there are talks of Hugh Jackman coming back another time in the MCU.

Theres other set photos where Antman is there and that cant be explained through flashbacks. Tonys hair was badly lit and they spent a chunk of the first Avengers with Sheild. No reason he cant have a jump suit on. But it still could be alternate reality but i still think its more likely just time travel.

The plot synopsis also implies alternate/altered reality.

As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment – the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain
    https://screenrant.com/avengers-3-in...hanos-reality/

He's well-let and is blond.
    Why yes, I AM a Mark Goodson/Bill Toddman production.

How is SHIELD not around anymore? SHIELD will always be around as long as Nick Fury has a Helicarrier.
    The economics of the MCU will always be suspect, but it's difficult to imagine that Fury can maintain a hellicarrier and its staff on his own, and it's hard to see even in the Marvel universe SHIELD still being funded after Winter Soldier. I'll forgive him pulling one out for a special mission one time before it's mothballed (even that takes time), but sustained use is a little difficult to swallow.
    Why yes, I AM a Mark Goodson/Bill Toddman production.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    The economics of the MCU will always be suspect, but it's difficult to imagine that Fury can maintain a hellicarrier and its staff on his own, and it's hard to see even in the Marvel universe SHIELD still being funded after Winter Soldier. I'll forgive him pulling one out for a special mission one time before it's mothballed (even that takes time), but sustained use is a little difficult to swallow.
    SHIELD will continue to get funding as long as a creative team needs a deus ex machina, or a scary Big Brother metaphor. More to the point, it will get funding as long as somebody thinks it might make for toy sales

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    SHIELD will continue to get funding as long as a creative team needs a deus ex machina, or a scary Big Brother metaphor. More to the point, it will get funding as long as somebody thinks it might make for toy sales
    I dont see many Shield toys in stores if im honest like a lego hellacarrier is about it

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Apparently Sebastian Stan says there are talks of Hugh Jackman coming back another time in the MCU.
    I would love to see Jackman's Wolverine in the MCU but it would cheapen the effect "Logan" has on me and I don't want that. And to me, it'd be Wolverine or bust for Jackman in the MCU.