Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    The poreview for next week's issue is out : https://www.newsarama.com/39500-pois...review.html#s6
    We finally get some of his origin story.

Also I’m glad they went with this look for Ivy. I really dislike her black and green New 52 look that has stuck around.

Is it me or Ethan was actually the 237th attempt at creating Damage ? If so, I wonder how many of the failed experiment actually survived and what they became... Also, this gritty still is quite fitting for Damage. Les majestic perhaps that the previous one, but great, too bad it'll last only one issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Is it me or Ethan was actually the 237th attempt at creating Damage ? If so, I wonder how many of the failed experiment actually survived and what they became... Also, this gritty still is quite fitting for Damage. Les majestic perhaps that the previous one, but great, too bad it'll last only one issue...
    I noticed that too. I wonder what became of the other 236 people they experimented on. I suppose some of them must have died but some had to have survived so what happened to them? More importantly will they be coming back at some point?

Current Top 30 Titles:Accell/Super Sons/Red Hood and the Outlaws/Curse of Brimstone/Superb/New Super-Man/Green Lanterns/Terrifics/Maxwell's Demons/Batman and the Signal/Silencer/Incidentals/Noble/Falcon/My Hero Academia/Ninja-K/Sideways/Monstress/Alters/Batman/Kino/ASM: Renew Your Vows/Summit/Bloodshot: Salvation/Moon Knight/Astonisher/Tales of Suspense/Jazz Maynard/Damage/Brillant Trash

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

July 2018 DAMAGE Solicitation

DAMAGE #7

written by ROBERT VENDITTI
    art by DIOGENES NEVES and TREVOR SCOTT
    cover by TONY S. DANIEL and DANNY MIKI

Ethan Avery is Damage, the monstrous brute with unlimited strength for an hour. That's the (semi) good news. The bad…? Ethan's on the run from the army that transformed him. Mr. Leash's metahuman tactical squad is hot on Avery's trail-what could go wrong when a bunch of bloodthirsty super-soldiers take on a rampaging monstrosity called Damage? PLUS: What is Colonel Jonas' gut-wrenching reason for running the top-secret superhuman chop shop? Secrets are revealed in part one of the new story "Scuttled."

ON SALE 07.18.18

$2.99 US | 32 PAGES

there is a huge difference between Tony Daniel and Cary Nord art. Will have to see how actual Damage looks drawn by Nord