Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    According to reports, Sideways, Silencer, and Teriffics are the only NAOH books to make it past issue 12. Unexpected done at 6, Damage and Immortal Men at 12. No word on Brimstone. Terrifics is selling well enough, and Didio is pushing Sideways and Silencer.
    I'm too lazy right now to find a decent gif of Luke Skywalker screaming "No! That's not true! That's impossible!!!" so..........

"No!! That's not true! That's impossible!"

Ah, Unexpected.....you were too good for this world.

Actually, do you have a source for this news? If I can stay in denial a little longer......
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow!

Bridge Four!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I'm too lazy right now to find a decent gif of Luke Skywalker screaming "No! That's not true! That's impossible!!!" so..........

"No!! That's not true! That's impossible!"

Ah, Unexpected.....you were too good for this world.

Actually, do you have a source for this news? If I can stay in denial a little longer......
    Its on Bleeding Cool. But be warned it includes spoilers for Heroes in Crisis.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    According to reports, Sideways, Silencer, and Teriffics are the only NAOH books to make it past issue 12. Unexpected done at 6, Damage and Immortal Men at 12. No word on Brimstone. Terrifics is selling well enough, and Didio is pushing Sideways and Silencer.
    Rich was saying those were false.

Quote Originally Posted by ross61 View Post
    Rich was saying those were false.
    The rumors come from 4chan so consider them fake until proven true.

Today’s issue was goddamn great, really felt for Derek and his mom. He’s got his Uncle Ben moment now.

Yes he did, but according to the sollicitations, he seems to not be taking the same road as Spidey. Instead of becoming more responsible, he run away from everything. But I wonder how he'll deal with his Dad, who was a non-presence until now in the book.
    Last edited by Korath; 07-12-2018 at 02:45 AM.

yes good issue, art was better this issue than last. Do miss Rockafort, glad he's back next issue.

Was hoping it wouldn’t happen but here we are. I’m just very tired of every hero having a murdered parent as motivation. Not every character needs to be Batman! But I guess if Sideways is a Spider-Man pastiche he needed his Uncle Ben moment.