Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by seusilva View Post
    I was not really interested about it at first, but this story is amazing!! Loving the art, even better than Baltimore.
    I wonder if Hellboy in Hell continued forever as Mike originally intended this tale would be an arc of the series... what do you guys think?
    I think that might be where the concept of this story was originally conceived. A bunch of the In Hell stories had Hellboy crossing paths with his old enemies (Eligos, his bride, the vampire of Prague) and Koshchei couldíve been a part of this reckoning with the events of his life.

Iím interested to see if the framing story gives us some more context on the more current events of the Mignolaverse in the last issues.

Quote Originally Posted by seusilva View Post
    I was not really interested about it at first, but this story is amazing!! Loving the art, even better than Baltimore.
    I wonder if Hellboy in Hell continued forever as Mike originally intended this tale would be an arc of the series... what do you guys think?
    I'd imagine, but it would have taken a very different shape.

I'm surprised this isn't getting talked about more. For me, this book has been a breath of fresh air in the Roberson era. I'm sort of sad there's only one more issue.

Maybe more people will read it when it's collected?

Mike and Ben are killing it on this book. I can't wait to see how it wraps up, but I'm also sad to see it go.

The Claw of Justice! LobsterJohnson's Avatar

#5 may have been the best issue yet. Wow. This is one of best Mignolaverse books ever.

I hope there are more books like this and Frankenstein Underground planned.
    "...puppets are scary, and puppets do things when people are sleeping, and they run around and get their own ideas about things." - Mike Mignola

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    #5 may have been the best issue yet. Wow. This is one of best Mignolaverse books ever.

I hope there are more books like this and Frankenstein Underground planned.
    Couldn't agree more. Buying the new Hellboy omnibuses, and I'm putting it, underground and witchfinder between the covers

Been long since I read something as imaginative as it. Love the story telling frame. Koschchei telling about a weird slayride to hellboy over a drink in a bar in hell